Chapter 20: Remake and Make Out

Your P.O.V.
The streets of Gotham were always calming and peaceful at times. The rain made it better than expected too. The light rain was patting on your head as you walked through the streets of Gotham heading home, to see Selina. You had already texted her and told her you were on your way back home. You didn't have much planned for when you got home, but it was still going to be nice getting home. As the rain started to slow a bit more and the clouds became more grey, you looked at a nearby TV store and saw a glimpse of the news, it read "Harley Quinn captured by police" and just seeing that made you feel a little better about how everything turned out. You continued to walk through the streets until you saw your apartment. The hole in the wall had been fixed thankfully, but the window was still broken. You walked up the stairs and entered your apartment. "Selina?" you called, hoping she'd respond. "I'm in the bedroom." she responded, sounding almost sultry. You walked in the bedroom and what you saw immediately made you blush: Selina was sitting on the bed with black lingerie on.

Lemon warning (I've gotten better so if you're not too keen on lemons, skip to the end.

"Heya (handsome/gorgeous), you like the look?" She asked biting her lip. You were flustered beyond belief and (your pants were slightly tightening/you started to get worked up). Selina got up and wrapped one arm around the back of your neck and her other hand was grabbing your (member, now throbbing even harder/clit, making it wetter). "I'll take the silence and the (growing erection/soft wet feel) as a 'yes'." She teased kissing you on the neck. You wrapped your arms around her bringing her waist closer to yours, she let out a surprised moan as she got closer to you. She spun you around and sat you down on the bed, "My my, someone's needy." she playfully teased as she unzipped your pants, you didn't really know how to react so you laid there and let it happen. She crawled closer to you as she used one of her feet to slide your pants off. (Your member was now rock hard, and was begging to be in her/Your clit was wet and moist, and begging to be rubbed against hers). She saw this and said "I see you've been holding it in, saving for this moment." she got on her knees on top of you and continued "It's a good thing that you have easy access." She had two fingers in a V formation riding up her clit as she shows you that there was an opening in the lingerie.

She took of your underwear as your (member sprung out/legs trembled and shook). Selina bit her lip with ecstasy and slowly put your (member in her/clit on hers). She was wet as your (member slid in deeper and deeper/clit rubbed against hers hitting all the right parts). She may have teased you for being needy, but she definitely seemed like she was needy herself. (She was tight, but very wet, she felt good around you/She was wet beyond all belief and was begging for more). She was moaning and breathing heavily, she was slowly going up and down, making you more (hard/wet). You grabbed her hips and she liked how rough you were with them. So she went a little faster, your (member already getting closer to her womb/clit rubbing every part you both loved) and rubbing her g spot. She was moaning in ecstasy as your (throbbing member was pressing against her walls/wet clit rubbed against hers). She was slowing down but wanted to continue, so you flipped her around so she was under you. This startled her making her gasp in surprise, but she continued to moan again as you (thrust in her/continued to rub against her). You kissed her on the lips as you (thrust in and out/rubbed further and) faster than she was going earlier. She moaned more as you still kissed, so you inserted your tongue in her mouth, she gasped again in surprise but joined in as she did the same.

You (thrusted faster and faster as her clit started to get tighter around your member/rubbed faster, using your fingers to bring yourself even further into ecstasy). She continued to moan and between her breaths she uttered "I'm... I'm gonna", and in that moment you realised you were going to as well. You were wrapped up in the moment that you almost didn't notice. Now your breaths started to become laboured as you uttered "I think.... I'm going to...as well." As the (thrusts/rubbing and fingering) went faster she let out another moan of ecstasy, and you felt that you were about to do the same. And just as you thought that, you did. Your breaths became longer as you caught your breath, so did she. You were both sweaty and humid, but the wind coming in through the covered window was enough to make it just right.

End of lemon

Selina laid closer to you as Edgar curled up at the end of the bed. You turned to face Selina, she opened her eyes to look at you, "I missed you." she said with a happy smile on her face. You caressed her face to get some hair out of the way "I missed you too." you said, smiling as well. She cuddled close to you as you started to pass out, happily knowing that your life has gotten so much better since you met Selina Kyle.