Ch-2 NOBLES

GRAY'S POV

"What do you think you are doing, ice freak?!" Natsu shouted at me.

"What did you say, flame brain? I know what I am doing. " I shouted back.

"Do you really trust her that she lost her memories? " Gajeel asked.

"Let us first note her movements and if she seems suspicious, the kingdom will punish her. If she really lost her memories, then we will help her."

"Did you tell her who we are? " Natsu asked.

"No, not yet. I will tell her later."

"Well then, shall we return back to report what happened?" Gajeel said.

"Yeah! Our training is also nearly over." Natsu said.

What they said is right. We need to report every thing to the guild and let them decide on what to do next.

"Alright. Announce the soldiers to pack their things." We will be leaving tomorrow morning.

Then Natsu and Gajeel have left to inform the others.

Let me go and see what Blue is doing.

BLUE'S POV

(After bath....)

Ah! What a refreshing bath!

It's all thanks to the cooking lady, Michelle. She prepared a hot water tub in my tent and gave some clothes for me. She and her assistant, Coco,  are the only women working here.
This is a training camp for soldiers. When I asked for more details,  she said that master Gray will answer to all my questions.

Do people here call Gray as master Gray? Should I also call him like that?

After the bath,  I came out wearing a towel that goes to my knees. When I was about to wear the clothes, the tent suddenly opened to reveal. ......

GRAY!!!!!!

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!" I screamed.

Seeing me, he started to blush.

"S-sorry!" he said and then ran outside.

I couldn't stop blushing. I don't know how to face him when I meet him.

I then went to wear my clothes. It was a light blue full sleeve long frock. After wearing the clothes, I went out to search for Gray.

GRAY'S POV

Man! What did I do?
I thought she would have worn the dress. But.......

I saw her wearing a towel!

She looked really.... pretty. Her skin was pale, and. ....

Wait! I shouldn'tbe thinking about her like this. I should apologise to her. Then I hear a voice calling for me. It was........ Blue!

She was standing nervously.

"So sorry for what I did, Blue". I apologised to her.

"I-it's alright, Gray." She said while  stammering.

"By the way, why did you come to see me,  Gray? " she asked.

"Oh. I just came to ask how you are doing. Also, we will be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Gray, I asked the cooking lady about you guys, but she said that you will answer it."

"Can you tell me who you are and what work do you do?"

"Alright. Listen to what I say."

"Our Kingdom Fiore is ruled by a guild named Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is located at the central city, Magnolia. It consists of many people and families called as nobles who are the guild members. I, Natsu, and Gajeel are also nobles. We work for the welfare of our kingdom and do jobs in different places to help them."

"So you are a noble. That's why Michelle called you as master Gray."

"Yes."

"Ne Gray. Can I also call you master or... Gray-sama? She asked while blushing.

She looks so cute while blushing. Ah! Stop thinking about it!

"Do as you wish. Get ready for tomorrow. " I said and left.

"Yes! Gray-sama! "

No one has called me with -sama. I feel happy listening to it.

BLUE'S POV

Now I started calling him Gray-sama. These people are nobles and I must try my best to not cause any trouble. 

Tomorrow,  we will be leaving for Magnolia. I am excited but also nervous about what will happen next.

I keep thinking about this as the day ends and I fall asleep.

What will happen when Blue goes to Fairy Tail?

Vote, comment and follow if you like my story.