CHAPTER 13 MEMORIES

BLUE'S POV

I am now staying with my parents, Dan Fernandez and Juliana Lokser in Clover Village.

It is a remote village in the outskirts of Glitina Kingdom. This Kingdom is ruled by the guild Lamia Scale.

I have regained my memories back. My name is Juvia Lokser. Jellal is my elder brother and works for the Council.

I really miss Fairy Tail so much. I wonder if I will ever see them again.

I miss Gray-sama. The wonderful moments that I spent with will always stay deep in my heart.

I don't know why but I always felt something towards him. I asked Meredy about this and she said that I love Gray-sama.

I love Gray-sama?

But even if do like Gray-sama, there is no chance of us meeting ever again.

Gray-sama doesn't know about the place that I now live.

It would have been better if we had never met each other, Gray-sama. I am now not able to forget about you.

The chain that I bought for you is still with me. This chain gives me all the memories that we shared.

Gray-sama, I really miss you.

This book has ended with a separation. I have thought of writing a sequel but still thinking about the storyline.

Do share your reviews on this story. I want to know if you guys liked it.