Ch-8 CROCUS

(The next day......)

BLUE'S POV

Urgh! Today also I got up early. This nightmare seems to have no end. This time, it was a man. But I couldn't see his face. He had blue hair and was telling me to be safe.

What does all this mean?

Since I woke up early, let me go and practice archery. I went to the training ground with my bow and some arrows.

I stood in front of a tree which had a shooting board. I started practising, but none of them hit the centre.
But I will not give up.

(After an hour........)

GRAY'S POV

"Good morning, Mira." I said as I came down stairs.

"Good morning, Gray."

Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel and Levy came down and we started to have breakfast.

"By the way, where is Blue?" Levy asked.

"Yeah, I didn't see her in her room." Lucy agreed.

"Did she run away after what happened yesterday?" Natsu asked.

'Seriously Natsu!' was the look on everyone's faces.

"She went to the training ground to practice archery." Mira said.

After breakfast, they left for their jobs. I needed to take Blue out for Crocus.

So I went to the training ground. After seeing me, some of the soldiers ran towards me.

"Good morning sir!" One said.

"Good morning to all."

"Sir, miss Blue is still practising here. So we are not able to practice." Another one said.

"Wait for some time, I will take her from here."

There she is. She is working hard. But the arrows are not hitting the centre.  Her posture is not correct.

BLUE'S POV

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around to see Gray-sama.

"To practice archery, Gray-sama."

"Enough of your practice. We need to go out."

"No, I need to hit the centre of the board. I won't come without hitting it."

"Suit yourself. "

Then he left. Maybe I won't be able to hit it and should give up.

Then suddenly, someone placed his hands on mine. It was Gray-sama!

"W-what are you doing, Gray-sama? "

"Shh. Be quiet."

I couldn't stop blushing. We are so close now that I can even smell him. He smells just like mint.

Then without removing his hands, he took the bow and placed the arrow. He shot the arrow and it hit the centre!

He then removed his hands.

"That's how you do it. Maintain your posture properly."

I did what he said and shot the arrow.
And I was able to hit the centre.

GRAY'S POV

"Thank you, Gray-sama !" She said smiling.

She looks so cute when she is smiling. I should stop thinking about this.