Ch-7 DINNER

BLUE'S POV

When we got down to have dinner, only few chairs were left. I was about to sit next to Lucy, but she made me sit next to Gray-sama. Lucy sat down next to Natsu-san and we started eating.

I could see Lucy whispering something to Mira-san. I wonder what it might be. After some time, Flare came down.

She started to glare at me. Why does she always glare at me?

Then she started to smile.

"I want to sit next to Gray. Can you please get up?" She asked me.

"Sure." I got up and sat next to Lucy.

"Why did you give up your place?" Lucy whispered to me.

"It doesn't matter." I whispered.

After sometime, I turned to see Flare trying to feed Gray-sama. Are they really a couple? Why am I bothered by them?

"My dear Gray, here. Say ah ...." Flare said while holding a spoonful of food near Gray-sama mouth.

"It's okay. I can eat myself. " Gray-sama said.

"Are you shy that everyone are seeing us being lovey-dovey?"

Suddenly Gray-sama choked.

"I-it's not like that. I don't like others feeding me." Gray-sama answered.

"Don't force Gray, Flare." Mira-san said.

"If icebreath doesn't like you, why are you still persistent, Flare?" Natsu-san asked.

"No matter what, I will make Gray fall for me."

NATSU'S POV

Being persistent, huh? Let me tell her something interesting.

"So Elsa, tell me why did you go to Blue's room earlier?"

This time, Flare spurted out her food.

"W-what! Gray, why did you go to her room?!" Flare was boiling with rage.

"I went to call her for dinner." Ice princess answered.

"Humph." She left and went to her room.

Lucy showed me a thumbs up and I showed her my signature smile.

GRAY'S POV

"Why did you do that, flamebrain?!" I shouted.

"Hey! I just helped you." Natsu said.

"Yeah Gray. I heard from Lucy what had happened. Flare should give up on you if you like Blue ." Mira said.

Not you too, Mira!

"Flare should know that she doesn't have a place in your heart." Erza agreed.

"But it doesn't mean that you can use me as a bait in this."

I turned to see Blue. She was sad and looked like she was about to cry.

"I had no other choice, Blue." Natsu tried to justify.

"Do you guys know that she didn't like me from the beginning. She has always been glaring at me.

I already lost my memories and now I don't want to be stuck in this problem"

She ran outside. Everyone tried calling her back, but she still went outside.

"See what you did, Natsu." I was angry at him.

"But Gray, do you really not like Blue?" Lucy asked me.

Do I really like Blue?

"I just think of her as my friend and nothing more than that."

I went outside to look for her. She can't get past the gates as the guards would stop her.

She must be somewhere around here.

Then I heard a sniffling near the lake. There is a small lake behind the palace.

There she is. She was sitting near the lake and crying.

I went near her and sat down next to her.

"Go away, Gray-sama."

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"If you don't like her tell it to her directly."

"It's not that easy. She is from a different guild. If I rejected her, it might give rise to problems. Also my parents also like her and I can't go against them."

"Then please don't involve me in this."

"After what Natsu and Lucy saw, they thought that I like you. So, Natsu said that. Don't worry, there won't be a next time."

"Sorry Gray-sama. Because of me, you had face so many problems."

"Don't bother. After all, you are my assistant. Now let's go back."

"Yeah. I should apologise to others."

Then we went inside and Blue apologised to them.

"Sorry about that, Blue." Natsu apologised to Blue.

"It's okay, Natsu-san. It was also part of my mistake. " Blue said.

After dinner, we went back to sleep. I went to my room and watched the night sky.

I must rejected Flare in a nice manner. Flare might cause trouble to Blue. Tomorrow, I will take her to Crocus to find out who she is.

BLUE'S POV

I am now sitting near the window staring at the night sky. The sky is so beautiful tonight. Then I think about what happened today.

I wonder what Flare might do. She is thinking that me and Gray-sama are a couple. Tomorrow, I should clear things with her.

Will she believe it?

MIRA'S POV

Gray keeps on saying that he doesn't like Blue. Then why did he run out to search her? He was never close to any other girl.

Even wants Gray and Blue to be together.

Now matchmaker Mira will work hard and make them a couple.

What might Flare do to Blue?

Vote, comment and follow if you like the chapter.