Ch-6 SLEEP

BLUE'S POV

"What !!!!!" Gray-sama shouted.

Who are they talking about?

"Where is she now?" Gray-sama asked.

"She is upstairs, talking to your parents. " Mira-san answered.

"Oh shit. .... Then I'm going out for a mission and will be coming back after a month! Bye guys!"

After saying that, Gray-sama was about to run outside, but a voice stopped him.

"My dear Gray!"

It was girl. He was about our age and had long dark red hair.

She ran towards Gray-sama and was about to hug him

She ran towards Gray-sama and was about to hug him. But Gray-sama stopped her.

"H-hey there, Flare." Gray-sama greeted her.

"My dear Gray, I have come to visit you. But where are you going? "

Then two people come down the stairs. They were Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster.

"Where do you think you are going, Gray?" Mr. Silver asked.

"N-nowhere dad."

"Look at you Gray. You are always ignoring her when she always likes you." Mrs. Mika said.

"But mom. ....."

"No buts Gray, you should take care of her while she is here. Understand?" Mrs. Mika said, glaring at Gray-sama.

"Okay. I understood......"

Then they went upstairs, while the girl named Flare was staring at me or I should say glaring at me.

"Who is this girl? She doesn't look like a noble? Is she a maid here?" She asked while pointing to me.

"Mind your words, Flare. She is also a guild member. She is Gray's assistant."
Erza-san said.

Thank you Erza-san!

Then Flare came to me and held me hand.

"Sorry about that. By the way, my name is Flare Corona. Nice to meet you." She said smiling to me.

"M-my name is Blue. Nice to meet you too."

Then suddenly she came closer to me.

"Don't get involved in Gray's life." She whispered in my ears.

What does she mean by that?

"Gray dear! I'm going out to buy some clothes, we will talk later. Okay?" saying that, Flare left.

Then Gray-sama came near me.

"What did she tell you?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, Gray-sama."