Ch-11 PARTY

(The day of the party ..........)

BLUE'S POV

Finally the day is here! I am so excited! Today, I will get to know who I am. But, it would be bad to if I had to leave this guild.

Gray-sama.........

Gray-sama had taken a rest for a whole day and we completed the decorations of the party hall.

Erza-san also taught me how to dance. We need a dance partner for the party. Everyone seems to have a partner. Today, some girls will be confessing their love, like Lucy to Natsu and Levy to Gajeel. They do make a good match. And I will support them.

"How is the work going on?" It was Gray-sama.

"Gray-sama! How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now."

"Glad to hear that, Gray-sama. So did you find a dance partner?"

"Yes, it will be Flare."

Yeah, Gray-sama and Flare are a couple now. I must cheer them on.

"I'm happy to hear that, Gray-sama."

"Today, I will reject her. I tried the day before, but I couldn't because I fell into the river. I am searching for the girl that saved me."

So Gray-sama wanted to reject Flare that day. I misunderstood them.

Gray-sama doesn't know that it was me who saved him. It is a good thing that he doesn't know.

"Blue! Our dresses for the party have come!" Lucy came running to me.

"Really?" I was excited.

She pulled me and I said bye to Gray-sama.

It seemed like Gray-sama wanted to talk to me about something. I wonder what it is.

The girls came to Lucy's room. All our dresses were laid down on the bed.

Wow! All the dresses are so beautiful!

Eh?! Mine is a short dark blue dress with white stocking.  It has short sleeves with a with waist band.

The was the same material that I liked at the shop. Did he make a remake so that I can wear the clothe that I liked?

I wore the dress and it fit me perfectly. All the girls said it was pretty.

Lucy's was a pink gown .Erza-san's was a tight purple long dress with a slit at the left thigh. Levy's was a short orange dress and Mira's was a dark red dress.

"Where is the designer? I have to thank him." I asked them.

"He is waiting downstairs. He wanted us to tell him if the dress fit us or not." Mira-san said.

I changed back and went downstairs. He was sitting at the hall and having a cup of tea.

"Thank you, Mr. Mark! I thought I would get some other dress."

"I couldn't bear to see you getting sad that day. I want everyone who wears my designed clothes to be happy. Do you like it?"

"I love it! It fit me perfectly. Others also said that their dresses fit them."

"Then I will take my leave. Enjoy the party."