Ch -3 WELCOME

(On the way to Fairy Tail........)

BLUE'S POV

We have packed all our stuffs and are riding on a chariot followed by the soldiers riding on horses.

In our chariot, me, Gray-sama, Natsu-san and Gajeel-san and the cooks, Michelle and Coco are there.

I asked Gray-sama if I should call others as -sama also. But he said no, because I will be working under him and not others.

Gray-sama still didn't tell me what will I be working as. He said that I will know that once we reach the guild.

There is an awkward silence in the chariot. So I decided to ask them some questions to break this silence.

"If you guys don't mind, can I ask something. " I asked them.

"Sure Blue. What is that you want to ask?" Natsu-san asked.

"It's just that, are there any other guilds in Fiore? " I asked.

"Yes, there are. But since we are more popular, and have more power, we have the leadership authority. But other guilds can guide in other fields. Any more questions? " Gray-sama said.

"Oh. One more question. "

"I think your questions will never end." Gajeel-san said.

"No no no! One last question. Will your guild members accept me?"

"You don't have to worry about it." Natsu-san said.

"Yeah. They are very friendly. You will find out after you come there." Gray-sama said.

"Okay!" I said.

"Hey ice princess! We are about to reach Fairy Tail." Natsu-san said while looking out.

Even I looked out. Wow! The city is very beautiful! I can people are happily walking around. The buildings are beautiful with trees and shrubs growing near the buildings.

"What did you say, flame breath?" Gray-sama shouted.

"Wanna fight, ice freak?!" Natsu-san asked.

"Bring it on, flame brain!" Gray-sama shouted.

And their usual fight began. I asked Gajeel-san why do they give each others such name. He said that Gray-sama is as cold as ice, and Natsu-san is is short-tempered.

Then Gajeel-san also joined the fight.
Though they fight frequently, I can see the strong bonds between them. Seeing them, makes me think if I do have friends like them.

(After some time ..........)

The chariot stopped in front of a huge gate. After getting down, I saw the guild and it was .........

A palace!!!!!!

I didn't expect the guild to be a palace!
And the palace is so huge! The palace is located in between a forest, and not to mention, it is very. ..... beautiful!

They gates opened and we again got into the chariot as the palace is very far from here. After some time, we reached the palace.

We got down and went inside. Then a beautiful lady who had long white hair greeted us. She looked like nearly 18 yrs old.

"Welcome back guys. How was your training?" She asked.

"It was fine, Mira." Natsu-san said.

The lady looked at me, and I feeling nervous, hid behind Gray-sama.

"And who is pretty girl? " she asked looking at me.