Day 15: Meme/Vine

So for this one imma just watch a vine completion and describe who would be who and shit for the vines.

I'm being lazy for this one.

I did not even try with this.

Just being honest.

Also I rewrote it.

<><><><>

Lance sat the warm coffee shop, quietly sipping on his coffee, a complex drink that had too much sugar for anyone to handle. He had his phone in his hands, looking for the answers to a particularly difficult math quiz his teacher allowed him to take home to work on. Deciding that getting an A was more important than being honest, he googled the questions, hoping the teacher got the quiz off some website that had the answers for cheating mischievous students to find.

After coming up empty-handed he decided to text Pidge, probably the smartest person he knew, to see if he could convince her to give him the answers he needed. He was hoping to be able to bribe her with a coffee or some sort of beverage that the shop provided. A few minutes later she responded to his text, saying she was on her way.

After about five minutes later Pidge barged through the door, kicking it open.

“SomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME!” She screamed as she kicked the door open.

“PODGE! U CAM TO HELP MI WIF ME HOMWORK!” Lonce screemd.

“YEE YEE! WHERE IT BEE?” Pudge yulled as she stompfd ovar tu Lonce.

“I NEEDIF DA HELLP WIF DA QUEEZ MY DUDES!” LEnce sead. Poodge lookeded at teh quoze an ponted 2 tee furst answee.

“DEES UN IS EASDY. WHEAT IS NEEN PLUTH TIEN!” PIDTE ANNOONCEDED.

“TWEETIEE-JUAN!” LICE SCREMEDED

“YIRT! U'S GOTS IT RUGHT YEE YEE!” PiTge shooted.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEET!” sad LianCE, b4 yeeting his cofee at the poodje

The Peodj soUPer NINJa karatee chop DA coffie OUt OFf DEe SKYPE.

"HOYAHH MODDER FOOCKER!" Teh Pissde icecreamed FLyInG thRoUGH DE HEIR.

LEENCE DABBEDED OVAR TTO TEE PODJEE USING SooPER TEEHEE POwArr OF WuvV.

AT DEH SOOND OF SooPER TEEHEE POwArr OF WuvV Teh Keefers wuz summmonneded

"OWO! HOO SOOMEN MEeE?" Teh Keefers tAlked to Leonce.

"TEH Keefers HAS BEAN SOOMENED! WAAAAAAAA!" POjjeded said b4 dieing.

"OwO I LOVE DE KEIFERS!" LOUNCEY LOUNCE SEID!

ANDD TEN TEHY FUCDIDID!

TEH END?

<><><><>

I was lazy with this one. Honestly I don't really care that much.

I can make the next one better.

Probably.

I think.

Maybe.

I don't know.