Day 17: Video Game Au

So...I'm going to be posting a video game klance au/crossover later this year (hopefully) so yeah...

I don't want to spoil it so imma just do fallout 3...?

ALSO, THE PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

I DID NOT DRAW THIS. IT WAS DONE BY jvpii.tumblr.com

I DID NOT DRAW IT! I WISH I COULD DRAW THAT GOOD. IT LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCH ^-^

In case it didn't load at the top, it will be at the bottom of the chapter too.

I think eventually I'm going to do a full book on this, but this is like a short for it or something.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Keith - The Lone Wanderer
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Keith didn't know what he would face when he left the vault.

His only thoughts were of Shiro.

Why did he leave the vault?

Why did he leave me, his only family behind?

Why didn't he tell me?

Keith had been wandering the Capital Wasteland for at least two months, looking for any information on Shiro. He even managed to get a small place in one of the main settlements near Vault 101, in a small town referred to as Megaton.

The town Mayor and Sheriff, a nice guy by the name of Hunk, had asked Keith if he had any knowledge on explosives.

One of Keith's close friends, Romelle, had been a big fan of explosives and often snuck into the Vault 101's weapon store room and stole the stun grenades the Vault Security had. More often than not one of them would end up stunned or injured and they would run back to Shiro, as he was the main doctor in the Vault.

Keith had taken this as somewhat him knowing about explosives. When the town Mayor explained that there was an active Nuke in the center of town and asked him to disarm it, Keith had nearly peed in his vault suit.

But he had already said he had "A fairly advanced knowledge of explosives." So he couldn't exactly go back on his word.

He had cautiously approached the Nuke and, whether it was sheer luck or an act of God, he managed to disarm the bomb.

Hunk was so thankful that he gave Keith his own house in Megaton. It was a small place, with two stories and it lacked most furniture and decor, but he was able to scrounge enough bottle caps by helping Coran, the town's shopkeeper, with his wasteland survival guide book. With those caps, Keith bought some furniture and used things he had found in the wasteland to decorate his house.

This was where me and Shiro would live. The Vault would never accept me back. Keith told himself.

After Shiro had left Vault 101 the Overseer freaked out and tried to have Keith killed, as well as having The Overseer's own son, Romelle's brother, killed because he had helped Shiro escape.

While he had tried to escape the Overseer attacked Keith as well, which resulted in his own death, and Keith a large scar across the bottom of his right cheek.

Romelle had conflicted feelings about Keith killing her father. On the one hand, it was her father, but on the other hand, her father had killed her only sibling. A sibling which she cared deeply for. In the end, Romelle had decided to stay in the Vault. She decided she would become the new Vault's Overseer, as she was the only alive member of her family. Which left Keith, to the wasteland, on his own.