Day 19: Wearing Your Clothes

....

How does one do this in writing form?

The whole Klancey May was mainly a drawing thing...

I think what I'm going to do is have them at a store and just have them try on clothes that I wear...

But I am a girl and some of my clothes are feminine

Also, 90% if what I wear is Pajama pants and cheesy t-shirts...

Also Maroon.

Seriously, all I wear is maroon.

It's almost an addiction.

Like seriously.

If I'm not at work or school I'm in pjs. Heck, I'm wearing some right now. Christmas Mickey Mouse Pj bottoms and a marvel shirt. (Despite me never watching any marvel other than Deadpool for the millionth time)

So yeah...I'm rambling.

Enjoy whatever this is...

<><><><>

"Come on Keith, just try it on. It is so you." Lance complained, pushing several articles of clothing into Keith's arms.

"Fine. But it doesn't mean I'm buying them. And you have to try some clothes on too. I'm not going into the dressing room by myself." Keith said. He handed Lance some clothes, although, Lance already had an armful of his own.

"I already was going to try some on. Come on, I want to see what you look like in the first outfit I picked out for you." Lance said. He pushed Keith to the dressing room.

After a few minutes, Lance stepped out of his dressing room, waiting for Keith. He checked himself in the full body mirror.

Lance wore a light gray long sleeve shirt with the words Washington State University in dark red across the chest. His pants were dark blue jeans with small holes on them. It was simple, but Lance thought it was nice.

Keith stepped out of his dressing room slowly.

"You look so cute," Lance said. Keith glared at him.

Keith was wearing a pair of dark black skinny jeans that had holes in the knees and a short sleeve maroon v-neck.

Lance frowned.

"You're not wearing the shoes," Lance whined.

"I am NOT wearing those," Keith complained.

"C'mon, they are soooo soooo cute," Lance said.

"I will break my ankles in them," Keith whined.

"But you would look sexy in them," Lance said.

"I am not wearing heeled boots," Keith said. Lance sighed.

"Fine. Just let me take a picture of us together and you can try on the next set." Lance said. Keith rolled his eyes and walked over to Lance, letting him take a picture of the two of them, before walking back to his dressing room.

The next set of clothes for Lance was a light, gray pullover-shirt with two black mesh stripes at the elbows. It had a hood and front connected pocket. He wore a pair of blue-grey pair of jeans with lots of holes.

Lance, of course, finished before Keith. He took a couple selfies in front of the mirror before Keith came out.

Keith's second outfit was a maroon long sleeve shirt with three white stripes on the elbows. It had the words I Wish I Could, But I Don't Want To. Written in white writing on the front. It was slightly too small length-wise, so his stomach peaked out a bit. Keith had a feeling Lance did that on purpose. His pants were dark gray skinny jeans.