always a britisher..

Harry's pov

We were laying in bed covered in white sheets after making love to each other ...six months and it was this special day when we finally gave each other everything that we had ...our heart , soul and body where now of and for each other .. I wasn't a virgin but what I felt with Nandini was magical ....something that I never felt with anyone else...maybe because with all others it was just lust but with her it was pure love ...

Harry ....she whispered laying on my chest while I was running hands through her soft curls ...

Huh....?? I responded softly

Would u have admitted that you love me if that blonde women wouldn't have pissed u ? ..she asked making me chuckle

You mean Steffy...I asked still chuckling

Whatever...she said looking at me and rolling her eyes

I don't know baby ...I said with a heavy sigh...

She sat up quickly with blankets around her and looked at me with wide eyes

What ? I asked confused

U called me baby...she said making me smirk ..

U like it princess , I asked pinching her nose

I love it ..she said laying back on my chest ...u know I should personally thank that blonde ..because of her my husband expressed his love for me...otherwise I would have got old without any teeth , still waiting to hear love words from u....she said making both of us laugh loudly

Yeah...well since your still very young , I think we can have more fun ....I said with a wink making her blush

Your so cute when you blush ..I said kissing the tip of her nose before leaning down and kissing her lips forever engraving this moment in my heart.

1 month later

Nandini quick , I'm getting late ...I called out loudly as I was looking at my uniform one last time in mirror before heading downstairs..

Nandini...I called out once again

Ohh God Harry , can you just calm down a bit , your lunch is ready , I'm just packing it give me a minute ..she said from the kitchen counter and her back turned towards me completely unaware of my presence

I took slow steps before wrapping my hands on her waist and resting my chin on her shoulders .

You scared me Harry, she said jumping a bit in my embrace .

I chuckled kissing moving her hairs to other side before placing a kiss on her neck .

I think Mr. Styles still not over his romantic mood ...she said smiling

Wasn't a month of honeymoon not enough ...she said finally turning to my side and wrapping her hands around my neck

Whole lifetime would not be enough...I smiled looking back at her .

Don't worry we will have mini honeymoon.session once your back from work...she said.with a smirk making me bit my lip to hide my excitement .

So , Mr.harry styles , how do u feel that your finally joining back to your service after 2and a half months ..she asked adjusting my tie.

Well after the recovery followed by the honeymoon phase , I'm actually feeling more energetic and refreshed ...and I'm very excited to be back in my uniform and back to my work ...I said smiling widely at her .

She nodded smiling

All the best ...she said pecking my lips .

Come soon , she said handing me the tiffin box which in my entire life I never took with me , there was no one who would send me with home cooked meals to school or work...but now I have someone and I'm very thankful to the almighty for that .