sleep (epilogue )

Harry's pov

His brother was in our custody , our British officials very neatly abducted him from the palace when The palace was busy celebrating the victory . To be honest i was strictly against this plan to involve a child in it but they said everything is fair in love and war and they were hyper paranoid after their defeat from a small girl  , and I couldn't do anything against there decision , they were my seniors and I was mere soldier .

I heard the footsteps of my love slowly making there way to the British office and for the first time I saw her angelic face in such a long time . She looked so much mature now , circumstances made her grow more than actual during this hardships

Were is he... ? She shouted as soon as she entered

Calm down princess ,let us congratulate u on your victory first ...our senior officer said

Shut up , tell me where is he? .. screamed again

Well ask ur  dear husband.... , he said making my head snap up in his direction

Her gaze instantly shifted to me and her eyes softened

Harry ...give me my brother back ...she whispered with tears starting to well in her eyes

Well sure , we will definitely give u his dead body ...the man said again and laughing together with other soldiers except me .

He is just a kid....she yelled looking at them

Well ur also a kid and look what u have done to us , so how can we let go our future threat so easily.....he said making her bit her lip to prevent from crying .

Harry bring him....officer said and I obliged bringing him , his mouth and eyes were shut tight with tape and that poor child looked so scared and anxious .

Rajat....!!! Nandini whispered as soon as she saw him

She ran towards him and kneeled down in front of him  and peppered him with kisses and hugged him close to her

I'm here, I'm here baby , everything is fine....she said rubbing his back while he clutched to her even  more tightly .

He wasn't able to say anything because he was way too much traumatised by the situation he was in ...so he didn't do anything than just hugging her sister very tightly .

Kill them Harry ...the official said and I looked at him bewildered

Did u listen what I say kill them ...he said again this time in a more emphasizing way .

I took my gun and pointed towards them tears evident in my eyes

Nandini stared at me but made no move to release her brother and held him even more close to him , it looked like she surrendered

We both stared at each other for God knows how long , I finally sighed hard before moving away my gun from their direction pointed it towards the officers face .

R u crazy what r u doing ? He asked clearly panicking and scared for his life .

Nandini run... , I whispered my eyes still fixed to my officer .

Harry... .? She whispered very  confused

I said run ...I yelled harshly , my gun still pointed towards my officer .

She obliged and took her brother in her arms before rushing towards the door and giving me one last glance .

I love u....always remember that .... , I told her with all honesty and she looked at me sadly for a minute before running out of the door and escaping from the headquaters .