special treatment

Nandini's POV

Our palace was secured by our brave soldiers who stoodat every corners and watching our enemy army as a hawk as they were making their way towards our palace .

We had 50,000 soldiers while the britishers were  more than 1,00,000 in number with fully equipped arms while we were with the traditional defense equipements .

They started attacking with guns  as soon as they reached our fort , many of our soldiers were martyered right then and there

Me with our soldiers started targeting them with highly efficient arrow poison , many our enemies were killed by it ..these battle lasted for 20 days non - stop

and with our courage and good started we were able to fail the bloody britishers and we were dominant on them . We on our horses get on the ground and fought bravely with them.

Many of our soldiers were stabbed and we inturn killed many with our mighty swords ...there  were deep wounds in my body and blood was dripping of my face but I was numb to all this , there was only one and only one aim on my mind to finish these britishers and I wouldn't have let anyone to distract me from it ..at the end of the battle there were blood and dead bodies every where in a massively damaged state , some of our soldiers but many of their soldiers .

It was a tough yet most satisfying battle , I was so proud of my soldiers , it was because of their unity and courage  that we had an upper hand on them .

Finally we defeated the britishers and proudly hoisted our indian flag on the top of our fort

When we reached our palace the 21st day with our tiger soldiers we got a very grand welcome , the palace rejoiced and various events were held in order to honor me and the army .., my mother was very proud of me and she even told me that you do not just own the palace but the whole kingdom , she wanted me to rule our kingdom and to hear it from my mom who always thought that girls are made to do household work really made me happy and proud . The people also had the same opinion So I agreed to look after my kingdom until rajat is old enough to look after it .

I was sleeping in my bed peacefully when there was a harsh knock on my door

I quickly got up and opened it .

Mom...I asked panicked when I saw my mom hyper and freaking  out .

Nandini ..rajat is not here , we looked in his bedroom but he is not there ...she said crying loudly.

What? Just look around the palace he might  be here only ...I said trying to calm  her down

No...we looked all around , he is not here , she said

Now I started getting tensed myself

Rajat  !!! ..., we called loudly running around the palace but there was no response..

We were looking around in the garden when we saw a roll of paper under the tree.

I quickly went near it and picking it up and unrolling and o

Your highness

Congratulations on your victory , jodhpur is yours now but we r really sorry there would be no king to rule it now, your future king is in our custody and we will make sure he gets the same  special treatment as his father and brother .

But we r making u an offer if u want him come alone to the British headquaters

British army

I started to shiver with fear , rajat is in their custody , my mother started to cry more loudly but I tried to calm her down and told them I had to go to the British office, they disagreed but eventually had to oblige as it was question of our king's safety. I took my sword and made my way towards the British office . I didn't care about my life ,I just wanted to make sure my brother is okay and I had to bring him safe .