some relief...

Harry's pov

I told everything everything that Nandini told me to the British supremos and they laughed it off thinking how an 18year old was challenging the legacy of the britishers , big king's didn't even dare to say against the British and here was this stubborn girl who challenged the britishers for a battle ..to be honest I never really didn't want Nandini to do this and I know she cannot win any battle against British but I don't blame her , she is as crazy and devoted for her country as I am for mine and I know she will not back out of it at any cost..

The britishers ordered us to be ready for the battle , so we all were preparing for it...eventhough we were far more advanced in every aspect than the royal army but still we could not risk it by being overconfident.

I was preparing for the war very dedicatedly but whenever I was off the practice session nandini's face starts to appear in front of me , the happy memories that we once shared everything starts to project right in front of my eyes ..every corner of my house , the dining table , the couch , our bedroom , kitchen everything in this house reminded me of her and how terrible my life is now without her ..

Sometimes I wish I could just leave all this and go back to Nandini and tell her that I don't want anything but her , I wanted to live my life with her...there were so many things that I wanted to tell her but I know that it was not possible so I decided to write it down and send her , at least  this way I would be able to ease out some of my burden .

Nandini's POV

I know that the britishers think that we are weak and incapable to defeat them , but we will prove them wrong...I said trying to motivate my army soldiers

Yes princess... , they said screaming in unison

They killed our mighty king and future king and  that's it , now no more injustice from them will be tolerated .....we will not allow them to conquer and rule on our kingdom , we will destroy their bloody empire am I clear ?... .I said with great enthusiasm

Yes princess.... , they responded  back again with same passion.

Our strength and courage and unity is enough to kick these britishers out  of our  land and we will take  our revenge  for sure and we will make them suffer ...are you with me ? I asked loudly

Yes princess....we r with u, they said in unison with full energy and high spirits making all the negative thoughts eliminate out of my mind.

I never thought that this moment will come in my life when I had to fight for my country , it's true that I  always wanted to do something for my country but I didn't want to do it like this where I had to fight a battle without my baba by my side and against my husband .

Two most important people whom I loved with the bottom of my heart are not with me anymore , but I will never let myself feel down with it , I know that maybe I don't have physical presence of baba with me but his soul  is there with me , I can feel it

I was cleaning my baba's sword , he always used to say that it's his favourite and lucky one so I decided to take it with me so that I could feel Baba's presence with me in the battleground .

Princess , there is a letter for u..my maid said

I nodded and took the letter from her and opened it .

Dear Nandini ,

I know wheather u win or loose this battle you will never see my face my again so I decided to pen down my feelings for u ..

I never thought that I will fall in love with u and I never thought we will have to go through this fate where we can't be together .. I planned my forever with u , to have a family with u , to see them grow , and when in old days I dreamt of dying in ur arms , but I think destiny had  other plans for us.

U lit my world and when u left u took all the happiness with u , and now I'm living like a robot , controlled by someone else.

I never wanted to kill baba Nandini , I regret it but I couldn't have betrayed my country to stay loyal to u...a soldier would rather die than betray his country ..I really had no other alternative .

I have so many things to say but it's not just coming out right now , so I just want to say that I love u my brave , fierce , courageous and beautiful wife ...I may be ur enemy on the battleground but always remember u have my heart and soul , your my everything...

I'm sending u my lucky charm , my mom's ring , I always felt an unexplainable level of power and strenghth whenever I have it ...I never go out without it but from now it's URS....

Circumstances might have drift us apart but always keep in ur mind and heart that
I love u and I'm so so proud of you

Yours and only yours 

Harry styles .

I closed the letter and burst out into silent sobs , why do our love had to face such tragic situation...what wrong have we done to suffer such big punishment...why God why ??...I thought to myself before crying again while holding his ring and letter close to my chest along with my sword...I may not have my father and husband with me but these things at least can make me feel there presence and  give me some relief.