perfect moment ..

Harry's POV 

I quietly exited the room after this thunder news was broken to me..

Like your suprise ? Steffy said smirking making me come back from my chain of thoughts ..

I bit my lip hard to control my anger as I approached towards her and held her shoulders arms in a painfully tight way.

You planned this...didn't you ...I said through gritted teeth

Ofcourse I did , I wanted to make you learn your lesson...she whispered trying to free herself from my grasp

There was no need to involve nandini and her family into it ...I said giving her a deathly stare .

You involved her ...you brought her between us ...she spat harshly ...and this is what she gets for taking you away from me ...she continued

You are a bitch...I hissed before finally pushing her out of my grasp

And you are a manwhore ....you don't deserve love and you will never get that...what do u think huh? Your princess wife will adore you when she will come to know that u will kill her father ...
She said with a annoying smirk

I ignored her and went back on my table . Why does it always happens to me , am I so undeserving of love that everyone that I love or who loves me are taken away from me....I honestly don't have any idea what to do.

Harry!!!  She called loudly making me come back to reality

Yeah..yeah baby ...I responded slowly

What happened to u , I called you 5times and it's now that your listening and ur not even eating properly ...what's going on...?? she said looking worried

Nothing Nandini , it's just I had late lunch today so I'm not hungry ...you eat , I'm going to sleep ...I said keeping my spoon down and getting up from the dining table and walking towards our room.

Harry ? She called out really concerned but I didn't have the strenghth to look in her eyes so I just left the call unheard

I threw myself on bed , Nandini came even not even seconds later which means she also didn't eat ,  this girl's whole life revolves around me ...she doesn't even care about her hunger when it comes to me , how can I do that to such a girl...

You should have eaten Nandini ..I said pissed that she didn't eat her food because of me.

Harry what's wrong...she said sitting beside me on the bed ...I am hundred percent sure you are not okay...tell me maybe I can help u...she said with an assuring smile taking my hands in hers .

No nandini...you can't help me , I've been ordered to kill the most beloved person of ur life , your baba...I thought to myself

Harr-ry ....your again lost in your  own thoughts ..

Soryy- I said flinching a bit , it's really nothing baby ,. Just a bit of work tension that's it... Nothing serious ...im completely fine ....I said squeezing her hand lightly

Promise...? she asked  looking deep in my eyes for complete assurance.

Promise...I whispered with a light smile...

Okay....she said before laying her head  my chest and cuddling to me as close as possible ...and I did the same with her ...I don't know how long I would be able to do that...

The clock read 3:OO am but here I was wide awake lost in my own world of thoughts ...I looked good my side and saw Nandini peacefully sleeping snuggled to me...my heart shrank at the sight ...my innocent angel....she don't even have any idea what I was going to do to her...

I shouldnt do it ...I should tell her  ..I said to myself before trying to wake her up to tell her about it but suddenly my mind stopped me..

Wait Harry , what are u doing ...r u going to betray  your country for  your own selfishness , is this your patriotism ?  ...these thoughts occupied my mind and I resisted myself from waking her...

I sighed and got up slowly moving Nandini slowly out of my chest and laying her in her bed and wrapping blankets around her before getting out of the bed her into the balcony...

The whole town was peacefully sleeping and here I was tangled in my own thoughts clearly frustrated and sad ....I knew this was planned by Steffy and her father to avenge me but the king was really creating big problems for the britishers and I to do something for our supreme empire ...no doubt I love Nandini .. with all my life but the love for my county is beyond my life itself...I had no choice but to do it even if it will kill me to do such an injustice to Nandini but I  have no other options .....country is always first ...

Harry.....Nandini called out coming upstairs as I was getting ready for work

Yeah....I said smiling at her and kissing the tip of her nose ...

Harry , day after tommorow is Baba's birthday ...so I was just thinking if we could go ...she said looking at me with hopefully eyes...

Ofcourse....anything for u ..baby ...i said bringing her close to me and hugging her by her waist .

Are there going to be any guest ? I asked

Yeah...king's of every state would be there with there family...it would be a grand procession...she said beamingly

I nodded smiling at her.... Suddenly something striked in my mind...This will be the perfect moment  to kill the king ,there would be so many people during the procession and no one will come to know who actually did it...this way I would not loose Nandini also....I  thought to myself.