Chapter 3:

The next morning Rym woke up to her mother telling her to wake up so that she can add a bed.

"mom!! its not my problem ! The girl can sleep on the sofa or on the floor i dont care!" 

She hid her head under the cover trying to go back to sleep .

" wake up you lazy girl! Dont you have classes today ?"

Rym started mumbling under the cover suddenly she jumped out checking the time .

"Im late!! Why Yugyeom didnt come?!! He always comes !!! And he didn't call me yesterday after his classes!!"

She went to change her clothes while trying to call him but he didn't answer.

"mom im sure something is wrong with him! Im going to his house ! " 

Rym went out with her slippers and came back wore her sneakers and went out again running while her mom just laughed at her .

Rym arrived at Yugyeom's and started knocking hurriedly. After 10 minutes, Yugyeom opened the door with a cast on his leg and crutches .

"Y..yugyeom!! What happened ?! "

"Hi Rym.. sorry i forget to call and inform you that im not coming today " 

Rym hit his head and exclaimed.

 "Inform me that you're not coming today?!! More like telling me that you broke your leg!! Lets sit then ill scold you!" 

She helped him and they went to sit on the sofa .

"So tell me what happened !"

"I hurt myself while practicing yesterday.." 

"What did the doctor say?!" 

"He said i need to rest for at least a year.." 

"A year?!!!" 

Yugyeom looked down and said nothing . Rym hugged him.

 " dont worry !! You'll get better before a year i know that ! And you're strong !and im sure your dance teacher can help you because you're the best ! And you know what!! Now you have a one year vacation !! We can do anything we want!! And no one will wake me up early to go to the theatre class !!" 

Yugyeom hit her head.

 "no you go to your classes ! Its my leg that broke not yours !!"

"Yaaa nooo !! Ill tell them that im your nurse and they will let me ! Im sure of it ! " 

Yugyeom pushed her.

 "no dont use me to take a vacation !" 

"Yes ill!! now i wont face that JB guy to do the project !Did you have breakfast ?" 

"No not yet " 

"Okay ill make pancakes for you and i have something to tell you !! You wont believe it!! "

Rym went to make breakfast while she told him how her mother is getting married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biine and her father just arrived to Korea where they found a woman waiting for them ,Eric went to hug her while Biine just watched them with a raised eyebrow .

" this is Biine ?! Its good to finally meet you !! Your father talked a lot about you !"

The woman hugged her tight while Biine pushed her away.

"who are you?"

The woman looked at Eric glaring at him because he didnt tell her .

"Okay lets go home them your father will tell you everything ! Right Eric !?"

Biine just glared at both of them.

"Dont tell me what to do ! And no ! Tell me now whats going on!!"

The woman looked shocked at Biine's attitude and looked at Eric who sighed .

"Biine this is Emilya .. and we are getting married .. so consider her as your mother !" 

He smiled at his daughter while she exclaimed.

"what?!!!"

"That's why i told you to wait until we get home !"

"And you think my reaction will change !!! And you're planning to live with her !?? Live with her alone !! "

she went out of the airport and tried to look for a taxi . Eric went after her and held her hand.

"wait my dear ! Stop this please !we stay with her until i find a house okay ! " 

Biine pulled her hand away.

 "no!! Ill go to the hotel and ill take the first flight back to America !!"

Eric got mad and started dragging her to the car.

 "Biine stop being a brat !!!"

He threw her inside the car.

 "Eric you could have hurt her !!"

Emilya entered the car to see that Biine had hit her head.

 "are you okay ?" 

But Biine ignored her and held her head and answered her father with a cold tone .

"If im a brat then let me live with uncle" 

But Eric interrupted her.

" no!! You're my daughter then you live with me !!"

Emilya tried to check the place where Biine  had hit her head but she pushed her hand away .

"why?!im a brat !! Im in the way of your marriage !! And why you wont let me even talk to them!!!!"

Eric stayed quiet and started driving faster lost in his thoughts and memories .

"Eric slow down a little bit ! "

Emilya put her hand on his shoulder but he kept driving faster .

" sir stop the car and let me drive!"

Said Malik who was sitting on the passenger seat which made Eric come back to his sense and stop the car and put his head on the steering wheel while Malik unlocked his seat belt and went and opened the door for him so that he can drive. They exchanged places and Malik drove off . Eric put his head on the window.

 "Biine ! I dont want to hear you say his name again understood !!"

Biine stayed quiet until they arrived home .. she left the car and went to the opposite side and kept walking. 

"Biine where are you going!!! Malik please follow her and take care of her "

Eric started getting everything from the trunk while Biine went and looked for a cafe .

Rym came back home and and saw that Eric is already there .

" wow he's handsome! Good choice mom!" 

She sat on the sofa and started eating chips .

Eric smiled at her " you're Rym?! Hi !"

She high fived him.

" well i gave you a high five doesn't mean i love you ! And to make thing clear dont touch my things nor my food !"

She turned on the TV and kept going through the channels .

"Well at least your reaction is better than my daughter's " 

Then he continued getting their things. Emilya sits next to her daughter.

 "is Yugyeom okay?"

"He broke his leg and the doctor told him he needs a year to fully recover.. he is gonna be depressed !!!.. Its time to work !bye mom! "

"Okay dear and bring him for dinner later!" 

"Okaay "

She then left to go to work.