Chapter 18:

Mark finished practicing and went straight to the hospital . He went to the reception area worriedly.

"Do you have a girl named Biine... I dont know her family name but im sure you wont have another Biine!"

"just a second.... Yes we do she is in room 293"

"Thank you !!"

Mark ran to her room and found only Biine there , he went to her and held her hand.

"What happened to you baby girl.."

Mark put his hand on her cheek and Eric came in.

"Who are you !!"

Mark got up quickly and looked at him.

"Sorry sir! im her friend.."

"This is my first time seeing you..were you the one one who asked her to have dinner with you!!"

"eeh y...yes sir"

"Who are you to ask her out!!"

"s..sorry sir but lets let her rest and we will talk outside ..."

"Dont tell me what to do !! and I dont want you to hang out with her! Leave now!!"

Emilya came in and went to him.

"Eric calm down ! The doctor said we musnt disturb her!"

"M..mark.."

They all looked at Biine who just woke up.

"Biine..Sorry ...I'll leave now.."

"No Mark come here.."

Mark looked at Eric who glared at him.

"I told you to leave!!"

Eric sat next to Biine and held her hand.

"How are you sweety?"

Biine pulled her hand away from his and looked at Mark.

"Come here Mark"

Mark went to her and held her hand .

"Biine how are you!"

"Im okay! Sorry about tomorrow"

"It doesnt matter , as long as you get better! What happened to you?"

He sat next to her on the bed ignoring her father's glare.

"Many things happened today.. I fell on my back during practice now it really hurts! ..When i went home i had a fight with my father and at that moment i wanted to be with mom... I tried to overdose with sleeping pills but it didnt work..."

Biine talked as if her father is not there next to her , and Mark looked at her shocked.

"Are you out of your mind Biine!! we will talk about this later!! What about your back ? what did the doctor say?"

"There is nothing to talk about I didnt die. And I have to rest for two weeks , but the pain wont stop  until I fully recover!"

"You didnt die because you still didnt get to know me well! And next time you get sad dont think like that again okay!"

Biine smiled at him.

"How are you here? dont you have practice!"

"I did have practice but they let me go early because i worked hard today!"

"Then go and rest dont stay here!"

"No need! did you have dinner already?"

"No I just woke up.."