Chapter 17:

Warning : Suicide attempt

_____________________________________________________________

Biine jumped up but fell back down because of her back and started crying because of the pain. But her father didnt notice.

"You ran away from me! You're scared ofme!! You better ran now because you are in so much trouble!!"

Eric went to put his back in his room and Rym ran to Biine.

"Are you okay?! Do you need us to call a doctor!"

"Rym..Jinyoung ... take him out of here!"

Jinyoung went to her and hugged her.

"Im sorry Biine , it is because of me I'll talk to him!"

"No Jinyoung please !! Go we will talk later!!"

Jinyoung looked at Rym and she nodded her head , he sighed and left. At that moment her father came back down .

"Why are you still on the ground!! Get up!!"

Biine wiped her tears and got up slowly. and Rym glared at him.

"Stop yelling at her !!You dont know what happened ! You didnt.."

Biine held her arm to stop from telling him and Rym looked at her and sighed. Biine looked at her father who started yelling again.

"It is between me and my daughter!! Biine follow me !!!"

He went back to his room and Biine walked after him slowly . They all looked at each other shocked and Rym glared at her mother.

"This is the guy you love!!! She fell down because of pain in front of him and he didint even notice!! and she is his daughter!!"

Eric close the door after she got inside and looked at her.

"Where were you yesterday!!"

"With Malik.."

"I said where not with who because with who is the next questtion!"

"He have a small cottage in the forest we stayed there..."

"And who where you with!! who is this guy that is playing with your head!!"

"He is just a friend.."

"A friend wont ask you for lunch and you accept!!"

"Dinner not lunch.. and why would I say no?"

"Because i said so!! And what was Jinyoung doing here!!"

"And who are you to tell me to decline....and Jinyoung is my friend and cousin ! I wont cut ties with him.."

"I dont want you to hangout with Park Tomas' son !! okay!! and im your father !! I didnt raise you up well !!! now things will change!!!"

"Father you say!! My father died the same day my mother died!!You didnt raise me well? You didnt even raise me !!! And I'll hang out with Jinyoung whenever I want!!"

"We will see about that !! Go to your room I dont want to see you!!!"

"Dont worry ... You wont ever see me again.....ever"

A tear fell down her cheeks and she ran to her room ignoring the pain and hid in the bathroom and closed the door. Her father went after her and found her closing the bathroom door. He started hitting it .

"Biine !!! open this door now!!"

When they heard him yelling , everyone went to see what happened including Malik. When they heard Biine crying . Who was lookin at the sleeping pils bottle in her hand which she picked up on her way there.