Chapter 10:

Jinyoung , Yugyeom and Youngjae were the only ones left in the cafe , it gave them the opportunity to know each other more.

"So you two and Rym all want to enter JYP!"

"Yes ! well until we get better , we were gonna audition next month but this happened"

"yeah , but now we have to wait.. if i get better .." Youngjae added while staring into space .

"You'll get better dont worry , be confident !" Jinyoung tried to cheer him up which made Youngjae smile a little .

"I hope, and you ! what is your talent ! Singing , raping or dancing ?!"

"Or maybe all of them" added Yugyeom with a smile which made him laugh.

"I rap ! and sometimes sing"

"Cool!"

"Rap for us and let us judge! come on" requested Youngjae

"Now?!"

"yes now come on!"

Jinyoung smiled and rapped a little part for them.

"Wow ! i want us to be in the same group!"

"Calm down Youngjae , calm down"

"We may be in the same group you never know" Jinyoung gave them a hopefull eye-smile.

"Well its good to be with people you know , i dont want to act like i love the people who iam with,well i need to be accepted first" Yugyeom rubbed the back of his neck .

"When you two get better show me what you can do and ill tell you if you'll make it !"

"yes! i mean if this Jinyoung didnt like us how can the other Jinyoung like us!". They all started laughing at Youngjae's joke and kept having fun.

Rym finished her work and went home to find her mother angry at her for not coming home with Eric.

"Wow ! he already told you" she glared at him

"Rym!! why you didnt come home with him!!"

"Because i was with my friends ! I wont leave them for your husbad!"

"But it was late!"

"it was 8pm already ! and i have work at 8:30 ! why would i come home then go to work!"

"i can never win an argument with you!"

"Because im always right! now whats for dinner !? im dying of hunger!"

"Margarette cooked today! she made lasagna "

"Really! cool!" but her smile turned into a glare at Eric.

"If it wasnt for you i would have been eating now ! but no ! i have to wait for Biine to be back from i dont know where ! Thank God Malik is with her"

Eric didnt even spare her a galance since he was busy trying to call both Biine and Malik but with no answer , until Malik finaly picked up his phone.

"Hello sir"

"Malik where are you two?!"

"We are in the forest , i dont know why but miss dont want to come back"

"The forest?! at this hour!! bring her back!!"

"I cant force her sir .. when she wants to come back ill bring her"

"You'll stay there then?!!"

"What do you want me to do sir?"

"Bring her back home!!"