Chapter 13:

Next morning Yugyeom went to wake the girls up as usual. He hit Rym with his crutch to wake her up. She woke up and throw her alarm at him.

"Yaaa!!"

"What!! Where were yesterday!!"

Biine woke up from the yelling . She looked at them then closed her eyes again.

"Yugii let me sleep please"

"No wake up you have class today"

"I dont have morning classes let me sleep and wake Biine up"

"Im already awake, just let me change my clothes"

Biine went to change and Yugyeom rolled his eyes at Rym.

"As if you would attend morning classes"

"Now you understand , now leave me alone"

Biine came back and wore her shoes.

"Rym we meet at 12 infront of the restaurant okay!"

Rym woke up.

"Im already fully awake , wait for me I'll go with you"

Rym quickly changed her clothes and they went down , Rym had a quick breakfast and they went to school. And for the first time , JB was awake talking to Jinyoung.

Rym stayed with them and Yugyeom and Biine went to their class. Once they entered , all the girls started glaring at Biine because she is hanging out with the star of their class. A girl went to her, almost wearing nothing , a typical Queen B wanna be.

"You are a new here. And of course you have to show us what you can do to see how to deal with you "

Biine looked at her and Yugyeom pulled her away from her.

"Ignore her and lets sit"

"Who is she anyways "

"Well ,thats Andrea, the best girl dancer here"

Biine smirked , "Well that is gonna change "

The teacher came and tell them to all sit on the floor.

"As we all know , a dance battles are really important for dancers! So today we will be doing that..hmmm New girl! against... Andrea! come on!"

Biine turned to Yugyeom.

"He isnt talking about me is he"

"Show them what you can do! fighting!" Yugyeom smiled widely.

Andrea got up , Biine got up and looked at her bored.

"You start" Biine took a step back. Andrea hit Biine's shoulder with hers to challenge her and started dancing, Biine brushed her shoulder as if it was dusted by Andrea.

Andrea finished dancing and gave Biine a challenging look.

"Watch closely , You'll learn how to dance" Biine smirked at her and started dancing.