Chapter 20:

The next day , the girls got ready and took their small bags . They left their room to find Malik there.

"Good morning young ladies"

He smiled at them took their bags and left. They laughed and went down to find Eric and Emilya in the living room waiting for them to say goodbye, but the girls got out without talking to them. Their parents went after them.

"Biine wait! you wont say goodbye or anything?!"

"Why would i say goodbye?"

"Because you are leaving and you wont see me for 2 days !"

"Yeah so?"

"No..It's nothing.."

Emilya looked at her daughter.

"What about you Rym? you never left home without saying goodbye to me"

"Mom am not going to the end of the world! LA it's just in the corner! Lets go Biine"

She started dragging her to the car with Biine laughing.

"Just in the corner ! We are going to the end of the world Rym!"

They laughed and left to the airport . They arrived to find the boys waiting for them there to say goodbye before going to their classes. Rym jumped at Yugyeom and hugged him.

"Eat well and dont cry okay! you have my photos look at them when you miss me!"

"You are just going for 2 days!"

"Yeah ! and im worried about you babe "

"yeah yeah ! take care you 2 okay !"

"Okay ! Bye!"

Jinyoung hugged his cousin.

"Take care okay! and if anyone tried to hit on you tell him that there are 2 already i dont need a third!"

He winked at her and Biine looked confused.

"2?!"

"Go go or You'll be late!"

He laughed and Rym started dragging her.

"He meant Mark and JB"

"Mark and JB!!"

"Yeah , it is obvious that JB likes you too!"

"No i dont think so !"

"Well im sure ! now come on!"

They got in the plane with Malik and Jay and sat down .

"Rym!! I forget to bring my back ointment ! and Can i even survive the flight with my back hurting the whole way there!!"

"Well the plane looks comfortable , you wont suffer much"