Chapter 8:

It was lunch time and the small group of friends were sitting in the cafeteria having fun , except for Yugyeom who was lost in thoughts but was interrupted by Rym .

"What wrong?"

"Its Youngjae .. he is at the hospital "

"What ?!! But how?! Was he the one who talked to you?! Than he is okay ?!!"

" i dont know what happened... he told me that he is at the hospital then hang up on me before i can ask anything ! He didnt even tell me which hospital he is at"

"There 3 hospitals in this area .. lets search them up and look for him! Come on get up "

They were about to go when Biine stopped them .

"My car is here already so let me drive you around !"

Yugyeom shook his head but Biine stopped him before he says anything.

" if i stay at home ill fight with dad so ill come with you if you like it or not !"

Jinyoung got up " we'll come too"

He hits JB's head to wake him up which earned him a glare from him.
All of them went together to Rym's house to get the car and they searched the hospitals one by one until they reached the last one . The whole group went inside and Yugyeom asked the receptionist .

"Do you have someone under the name of Choi Youngjae?"

The woman looked and smiled gently .
"Yes we do ! He is in room number 77 in the second floor "
Rym sighed and thanked her and they went up to their friend's room while the rest of the group went out and waited for them in a cafe .

Rym jumped on Youngjae and hugged him .
"What happened to you ?! Are you okay?!"
Youngjae looked at them surprised
"Rym? How did you find me ?.."
"We searched all the hospitals !! Now tell me whats wrong ?"

But Youngjae didnt give any answer and kept looking into space. Rym saw his state and looked at Yugyeom to tell her what to do, he sat next to his friend .

"Tell us whats wrong"

"Go .. i wanna be alone" He answered them and hid under the cover .

"We are best friends Youngjae.. tell us what happened!"

"I said go!!! OUT!!" He suddenly put his hand on his neck and started coughing.

"Is the problem in your throat ? Thats why your sad ?"

"I said im okay .. leave.." he kept his hand on his neck and spoke with a scary voice that was also scared voice at the same time .

"Lets go ask his mother Rym"

Rym looked at Youngjae's sate and had her eyes full of tears . They went out to look for his mother to find her outside his room and was talking to the doctor. The doctor went away and she noticed them and smiled at them and hugged them.

"Oh hey! I was gonna call you .. Youngjae is not okay .. and the results are not that good " she was worried about her son and sad at the same time. Yugyeom looked at Rym than at Youngjae's mother again .

"But whats wrong with him?"
The woman sighed at looked at her son's hospital room's door .

"He was training as usual .. he started coughing but continued anyways . Then he lost his voice . He tried to talk but couldn't so he started panicking. We brought him here the doctor told him i told you to take it easy.. which means that he already came here before.. now he told him to take these medications.. and if he didnt get well he will need an operation.. the operation is better but there is a risk of him loosing his voice.. thats why he is against it.. he said that he prefers to die than loosing his voice .. i dont know what to do anymore "

She finished talking and started crying and Rym hugged her tight and Yugyeom pat her shoulder .

" dont worry.. we'll try our best to talk to him and help him"

Mrs.Choi smiled at them and noticed Yugyeom's casted leg and asked him worriedly .

"What happened to you my dear ?!"

"I was practicing and fell dont worry nothing's wrong " he gave her a comforting smile.

"What did the doctor say?! You'll get better soon right?!"

"Uhh.. no .. he said i need a year to rest .. we'll go and talk to Youngjae "
They smiled at her and went to their friend's room and sat next to him . Yugyeom started talking .

" Hey Youngjae did you know that i broke my leg !"

This made Youngjae come out from under the cover .
"You broke your leg !?"

"Yes look! And the doctor said i need a year to recover"

"A year !!"

"Yup ! But I still attend my classes so that they wont forget me and also to keep that idiot out of trouble ! Just this morning we almost lost her " Yugyeom winked at his friend and started laughing and Youngjae looked at Rym .
"What did you do again !?"

"Nothing new ! Just another ex of mine came and started threatening me . They always do that "

Youngjae rolled his eyes at her
"Idiot"

"That is why you all love me "

Youngjae gave her a sad smile . Rym went to him and pinched his cheeks.
"What is wrong with our little otter! You jealous ! Wanna be my boyfriend too! "

Yugyeom hit her head and looked at Youngjae again .

"Dont lose hope and do the operation or you'll lose your voice even without trying"
"Yes Youngjae ! But have the medications first and maybe you wont need the operation at all !! And my otter will be able to break glass with his voice !"

Youngjae stayed quiet and Rym looked at his mother .

" When will he be discharged ?"

"Tomorrow "

"Then tomorrow we will all have lunch together !! And you'll meet our new friends !!"

Youngjae looked at her curiously
" Okay... but since when do you have new friends ?"

"Its a long story ! Wanna hear it now !"
Youngjae nodded his head.

" Okay ! So Biine is ...."
Rym told him about Biine , her father and about the marriage. And about JB and Jinyoung and specifically that she hates JB and she even told him about Taylor since she got carried away because she is used to tell them everything since they were kids . When she finished everything Youngjae gave her a confused look .

"You got confused ! When !? Ill repeat it for you again !"

"No stop ! " he started laughing at her and she pouted which made him laugh more .