Chapter 9:

Mark finished his training and went to a cafe in front of JYPEntertainment. He usually finish late , but today the dance instructor was absent so the gave him some free time . He went to a cafe , ordered a juice and sat there looking at people and thinking about a certain girl
"Biine.. where am I going to find you.."
At that same moment ,the door of the cafe opened and came in two boys with one girl . The same girl that Mark had been thinking about . 

"This cafe is perfect ! I always come here" said Jinyoung as he dragged his cousin with him .

They ordered their drinks and sat waiting for them while JB went to the small library in the cafe and chose a small book to pass time there .Their drinks came , JB started reading his book and Biine looked at her cousin curiously .

" So , what are you gonna do after you finish your studies ?"

Jinyoung pointed at JYPEntertainment with his finger .

"We want to go there , we are preparing ourselves , but hopefully we will be ready before we finish our studies , maybe next year we will be all ready for it !" 

"Good , but what's that ?" 

"That's JYPEntertainment , a company that finds young talents to make them idols . you never heard of it before?" 

"I have been in Korea for only 2 days "

" Well , this company have groups,soloists ,actors and even models it is famous here in Korea ! here I'll show you 2 of their groups ! This is 2pm " 

He showed her his phone so that she can see the music video .

" Wow !!"

"Wait I'll show you a girl group , what song should I show her ? "

"No Body" JB answered without even taking his eyes off his book.

"Yes ! see this "

"They are so cute !! and that girl can rap!" Biine started raping the same part .

JB took his eyes of his book for the first time and looked at her , and Jinyoung looked at his cousin with wide eyes .Mark heard a rap that he already knows and started looking for the source . when he saw her he was shocked , too shocked to move .

Jinyoung was the first to break the silence .

" Biine you can rap! even better that her !!"

"Im not that good Jinyoung !"

"No he's right , you were better than her "JB spoke for the first time since they got there .

"Biine , since JB complimented you , know that you passed all of them"

Biine laughed and hit Jinyoung's hand ,then came Rym and Yugyeom with Youngjae who was a little bit better than before and sat with the others and they got to know each other .They kept talking and having fun until Mark , who finaly got the courage to talk to them, went to them but couldn't find the right word to start talking .

"H..hey"

 They all turned to him and Biine got up from her chair .

"Oh ! It's you! Hi ! how are you? what are doing here in Korea !"