Chapter 7:

Seo Kang Joon as Han Taylor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In America , Mark Tuan , the son of the former business man Raymond Tuan was having a street competition of Martial arts .

"Thats a lame move !! My turn!"

He pushed his opponent and did some moves that made the crowd go wild . Among the crowd. There was this one man that was impressed and didnt take his eyes of Matk . After the crowd cleared and mark was going home . The man approached him and gave him his card ,

"Hello ! Im Park Jinyoung ! But you can call me JYP! I own an entertainment company in South Korea that is called JYP Entertainment ! i make Kpop groups that later will become stars ! And im looking for talents to make new boy group and you got my attention and i want you to come to Korea with me so that ill make you a star " 

Mark looked interested and stayed quiet for a moment . Then he looked at JYP again.

" Korea?... ill ask my parents first " 

JYP was happy that the new talent is interested in going with him and becoming an idol.

"Of course !ill come with you and talk to them .. so have you ever heard of Kpop?"

Mark shook his head as a no and started walking .

"No never heard of it.. ill search it up later "

"Look for 2pm and Wonder Girls ! They are my creation" 

They both arrived to Mark's house and talked to his parents .

"Ill be going back to Korea tonight! So if you're okay with it ill take him with me!"

Raymond put his hand on his son's shoulder .

"Do you want to go and become an idol?" 

Mark nodded his head .

"Then go start packing "

Mark hugged his parents happily and packed his clothes. At night he and JYP went to Korea and his life as a trainee started the next day .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Yugyeom entered Rym's room to see that Biine is already awake. So he started hitting Rym with his crutch to wake her up.

"Aaah!!! Yugyeom run because im gonna kill you !"

She tried to go after him but her leg got caught up on the cover which led her to fell down and that gave time to Yugyeom to run away .  Biine laughed at them and helped Rym up .

"Good morning "

"Whats good in this morning with that idiot!! Im gonna kill him!!"

She ran down to find him hiding behind her mother .

"You idiot ! Mom wont protect you the whole day!!"

Her mom laughed at her .

"Go dress up and wake Biine up and come and have Breakfast"

"Dont bother .. she is not gonna eat"

Said Eric , since he had never seen her having breakfast before.

"She is already awake . I cant understand how can you people wake up early!"

Rym goes back to her room to find Biine ready already and waiting for her.

"Already dressed up! Mom told you to come and have breakfast ! Go on!"

" no you go have breakfast and when you finish call me "