Chapter 14:

The girls arrived home , to find an angry Eric , as usual, and Emilya by his side.

"Biine follow me !"

He went to the kitchen and Biine rolled her eyes and went after him. Emilya patted the space beside her.

"Come and sit Rym"

Rym raised an eyebrow since Emilya didnt yell at her  and went sat next to her .

"What are you gonna do when you finish your studies?"

"Arent you gonna yell at me first?"

"You wont listen to me so why bother..Now answer me"

"I already told you i want to audition for JYPE ..im going to sleep ! Goodnight!" She got up.

"No Rym I dont want you to do that!"

"What ? This is new!! Why!!"

"I dont want you in the entertainment industry.."

"It's a great industry mom!! Goodnight!"

Rym was going to her room but stopped and turned to her mother again.

"You dont believe in me mom?"

"No, i  do believe in you , and i know you can do it.. but i just cant let you"

"Then what would I do with my voice!! I started singing when i was a child! And when i almost achieved my dream you are stopping me!"

"It's for your own good"

"Well im going to auditing for JYPE if you wanted or not!"

Rym glared at her mother and grapped her purse and left..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biine followed her father to the kitchen and waited for him to start yelling.

"Biine! What are you doing out everyday this late!!! It's already midnight!! And i think that Malik is helping you! So i changed him!!"

"What !!!!You cant do that!!"

"I already did ! His name is Pedro!! and he doesn't know you so he will only do what i tell him to do!"

"Tomorrow when i leave for school I'll find Malik outside okay!!"

"Then what are you doing everyday!!?"

"What are we doing?!! Stealing!!? We are always with our friends!!"

"Until midnight!! You are a girl Biine ! You cant stay with boys until that time!!"

"I stay with whoever i want!!"

"No! You'll stay with whoever I want! , from tomorrow ! After you finish your classes Pedro will bring you home with Rym! Understood?!"

"Then i wont attend classes anymore ! and I wont talk to you again!"

Biine went to their room .

"Biine!!.."

Eric started yelling after her but his heart hurt him , he took a deep breath and called Pedro.

"Tomorrow , when they finish their classes bring them straight home! Dont let them talk with those boys! Understood!"

"Yes sir... Are you okay?"

" I need you here tomorrow at 7am ! Go now!"

Pedro bowed and left, Eric sighed.

"If it was Malik he wont go out until he know whats wrong .. I need to find him another job.. Thats the least i cant do.."