WELCOME TO BURLESQUE 2

"So what's the story?"

He turned his head to her and frowned

"You know.....what brought you here?"

She  lifted her hand and gestured to the club

"Well honestly.....I came here to spend the week with the guys.....my friend Kurt actually dragged us here"

"He dragged you?"

"Don't take it the wrong way this is a great place you've got here......I just haven't been to any club or bar in a long time"

"Bad break up?"

He raised his eyebrows in shock, "How did you....?"

"Been there done that.....I'm still fighting a tiring battle with my ex after we got divorced a year and a half ago"

"Why did you divorce?......if you don't mind me asking"

She sighed, "Long story short.....I couldn't give him kids and he got bored and fucked everything wearing a dress"

"I'm sorry"

"NO.....shit I don't know what ever got into me when I decided to marry him....young and stupid"

He nodded, "Sometimes you don't even have to be young to be stupid"

"What happened?"

"I don't really know.....her kids didn't approve of me I guess.....complicated to say the least"

"Her loss"

He looked at her and smiled.

She started leaning forward and before he knew it he was doing the same. Before their lips met she pulled back and stood up taking his glass out of his hand and setting both glasses on her desk. She walked towards him and to his surprise she straddled him and started kissing and nibbling at his neck. He knew he should stop her but he was having a hard time thinking coherently

"I......hhmmm"

"Shhhh.....", she smiled and put a finger on his lips

She smiled at him mischieviously and started unbuttoning his shirt running her hands over his exposed chest her fingers playing with the hair she found there. He guessed she had felt his erection growing against her thigh because she started grinding, his mind was completely blank and his senses dead. When he felt her fingers brush his penis through his jeans he jerked and gently pushed her back taking a big breath.

She leaned back and looked at him strangely, "What? Did I do something wrong.......SHIT did I knee you?"

She made to jump up but he grabbed her arms stopping her not quite ready to lose all contact

"No.....no......you are.....I mean......isn't this.....aren't we moving too fast"

She frowned and started laughing, "I get it.....you like foreplay?.....or roleplay?.....I'm the Burlesque dancer and you're the sexy guy at the bar"

She leaned forward and started kissing down his chest making it even harder for him to think

"Tess......I......WAIT"

He pushed her back again making her stand up, he stood up and ran his hands through his hair

"I mean seriously we JUST met"

"And?"

"And....", she started unzipping her dress slowly making him lose his voice, ".....and......and"

She smiled and bit her lip seductively walking towards him slowly

He shook himself, "And I think we should maybe.......get to know each other a bit more......maybe"