YOU AGAIN💣

Gloria finished packing up the truck and went to help Tess into the front seat

"Where are we going? The shower just started"

"It's a surprise", Vanessa yelled from the backseat

"What she said", Gloria put her seatbelt on and started turned the key

"Something tells me my fiance has something to do with this"

"She hates surprises", Saen added

"You know what is so beautiful about surprises?"

"Pray tell"

".....if a man goes through the effort to put a surprise together.....he's a keeper"

Tess smiled thinking about how much effort Mitchell really has gone through for her, "I don't deserve him....I should do something for him to make up for everything he's done for me"

"I think giving him a child of his own and accepting his proposal is more than enough for him", Gloria winked at her

"I've truly never seen Mitchell this in love, I've known him since high school....he was a bit of a rake, excuse me Mrs. Lorraine", Vanessa blushed as she looked towards the older lady

Lorraine waved it away and chuckles, "You've known him a long time but I gave birth to the man I know what he was like before this gorgeous woman came along"

"You guys think much too highly of me"

"Well everything is true....you completely turned that man's world upside down...", Gloria said while keeping her eyes firmly on the road, "....he was a broken man before you....you have given him something to look forward too"

"Well he did the same for me"

"Very true", Saen said biting into a piece of chocolate

"What is it with you and carbs on this trip....I though you were watching you're figure"

"Hey if YOU get to eat what you want-"

"Shut up I'm eating for two"

"Are you sure you two aren't brother and sister?", Mandy said making everyone laugh

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

"When was the last time you heard anything?"

"About Mitchell? Ugh I haven't heard anything since that night"

Vivian sipped on her cocktail and looked over her sunglasses at Diane and the other girls

"Well there's a lot of fish in the sea you know.....time to move on", Carol added from her spot on the lounger

"Look Diane why don't you let us give you a proper makeover....maybe get you a nice swimsuit?"

Diane scoffed at Vivian, "I don't think so"

Vivian rolled her eyes, "Men like women who are confident in their own skin"

"Don't care"

"Oh I think you do....otherwise you wouldn't have ended up at you're ex's house watching him banging his current girlfriend"

"Well they weren't technically....."

"Look Diane.....", Sharon finally spoke up, "...I know it's scary....after my divorce I was terrified but now I'm so free and happy and my kids finally accepted my life. Carol and Bruce finally worked through their problems, Vivian is happy with Arthur.....the only one who keeps sulking around is you"

Diane sighed and looked down at her over sized outfit, Sharon teached out to stroke her arm, "I know it's hard but you can't get attached when you put yourself out there, if it didn't work out with Mitchell just try with someone else"