GOOD GIRL

Tess opened her eyes momentarily confused by her surroundings but feeling an arm draped over her made her smile and relax back into the mattress putting her hand over his. She felt his arm tighten around her and scratchy butterfly kisses down her neck making her smile broaden.

"Morning"

"Morning gorgeous", he mumbled into her neck

"I hope we didn't disturb anybody coming in last night"

"I think they were all out after the fishing trip"

She turned in his arms facing him, "You gave up fishing for me?"

He chuckled, "I'd give up anything for you"

Her smile faded as she started playing with his chest hair avoiding his eyes, "Am I making a mistake by trusting you Mitchell?"

He put his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she looked in his eyes, "I will never hurt you......I'm not him"

She smiled again leaning forward and kissing him runnig her tongue over his lips causing him to open his mouth turning the kiss more passionate. She bit her lip and hopped on top of him straddling his hips grinding against his exposed sex making him moan.

"Try not to make too much noise", she said smiling down at him devilishly and kissing her way down his body and under the covers. She gently grabbed him and started stroking while taking the tip in her mouth and taking it deeper and deeper with every jerk she felt from him. After a while she felt him grab her by the shoulders and gently pull her up.

"If you don't stop now I'm gonna lose all control", he groaned

"That's the point isn't it?"

"I want to be inside you when that happens"

He started kissing and sucking on her neck making her moan loudly, he rubbed her inner thigh moving his hand higher untill his fingers reached her wet center. She grabbed his hand and moved it away, he was ready to apologize when he felt her grab him and posistion him at her entrance making him smile. She sat back slowly seething him completely then started up a slow rhythm looking deeply into his eyes

"You're so sexy"

She smiled and shook her head at him hitting his arm speeding up and throwing her head back at the incredible sensation. They were both so caught up in the moment that neither heard the door open

"Hey buddy you-SHIT"

Tess screamed out and covered her chest while Mitchell tried to cover them both with the covers where they were both still joined.

"KURT WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Kurt just bit his hand trying to keep himself from laughing out loud not taking his eyes off them. He stared at Tess cocking his head and making a slight moan sound.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GET OUT!", Mitchell grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, Kurt closed the door quickly before the pillow could hit him

Mitchell threw his hands over his face taking a deep breath. Tess started laughing her hands still gripping at her chest. Mitch peeked through his fingers at her chuckling despite himself.

He reached over taking her hands away from her breasts and leaned forward kissing between them, "Sorry about that"

She lifted herself moaning as he slipped out. She got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Mitchell cursed Kurt inwardly for disturbing their morning but got out of bed himself. He walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on smiling at Tess who got off the toilet.