YOGA

Hi guys sorry for the wait I'm comitted to this story but I've been a bit busy and I write whenever I have a chance. Thanx for sticking with me and supporting my first story I appreciate all of you xxxx

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

She took a deep breath as her body started waking up slowly, It's been a long time since she'd woken up with a huge smile on her face. She turned around expecting to see the very reason for her happiness laying right next to her but there was nobody just some crumbled bedsheets.

She turned on her back and stretched herself out before getting up and grabbing Mitchell's discarded shirt from the floor throwing it on. As she walked to the kitchen she smelled something amazing, Mitchell was stood at the stove shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist, judging from the wet hair she guessed he either took a shower or went swimming. He turned to plate the pancakes and spotted her staring at him making him smile

"Morning gorgeous......you look better in my clothes than I do"

"Well.....I like wearing you're clothes......it's a lot more comfortable than that dress I had on last night"

He wolf whistled and started walking up to her, "You looked so sexy in that......but you look sexy in everything, you know what's my favourite?"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck, "Let me guess......birthday suit?"

"Bingo", he leaned in and kissed her passionately giving her a small pat on the butt before going back to making breakfast

"So what time do everybody get here?"

"Uh.....not sure baby but I'm guessing later this afternoon"

"Ok well I'm going to get ready for my workout"

"What about breakfast?"

"I'm not really a breakfast gal...."

"No......when you're with me you're not skipping THE most important meal of the day"

She groaned, "Fiiinnnee.....but YOU have to do yoga with me then"

He frowned at her while pouring orange juice in two glasses, "Yoga?"

She walked to the table and sat down in the chair next to him, "Yeah actually Gloria told me about a workout class the women do everyday......today is yoga with their husbands and they invited me to go and if you don't go with me maybe I should ask Kurt-"

"OK I'll go.....what....what do men wear to these?", he stuffed some pancake into his mouth while she plated herself some fruit

"You can wear whatever you want baby.....you own sweats right?"

"Well yeah-"

"And enjoy that pancakes because while I'm around you will have to start eating healthier"

He rolled his eyes, "I love you but I'm not going on a diet"

"It's not a diet.....trust me I have never committed to that shit.....just maybe not pancakes to start off the day more like cereal and fruit and small meals during the day"

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Like what?"

"Am I not buff enough for you?", he stood up and puffed out his chest making her laugh

"No you're extremely sexy just as you are.....I just would like you to live a bit longer that's all"

"You want me to live longer you need to stop walking around like this, I'm on the verge of a huge heart attack"