A GUY WHAT TAKES HIS TIME

Saen watched Mitchell walk out the club sighing to himself. He went to the dressing rooms to look for Tess and he saw her sitting at one of the mirrors staring at her reflection. He walked up putting his hands on her shoulders watching her tear stained reflection barely register his presence. He leaned forward and kissed her head.

"Let me take you home"

She smiled weakly and nodded putting one of her hands over his. She stood up and lay her head on his shoulder instantly feeling some comfort. He hugged her then led her out.

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

He didn't sleep at all that night just stared at the ceiling, when he heard a knock on his door he sighed and threw the pillow over his head. The door opened and Kurt's voice rang in his ears

"Good Morning sleepy head"

Mitchell groaned and pushed the pillow further into his face.

"Come on man wake up it's Tuesday morning and you're not spending it in bed"

"What could be better than spending a day in bed", Mitchell mumbled

"It's fishing day.......tommorow is hiking day.....Thursday-"

"Enjoy I'm staying here", Mitchell said putting the pillow back under his head and closing his eyes

"Ok what happened.....please tell me sex is the culprit"

Mitchell sat up rubbing his eyes not caring that his hair was a mess. He didn't shower last night, he didn't brush his teeth and he didn't bother with clothes just threw them next to his bed and slept naked

".......isn't it?"

"What?", he forgot Kurt was in the room for a minute and he completely forgot what they were talking about

"Sex.......did you get laid last night?"

Mitchell scoffed, "Yeah"

Kurt frowned, "......and shouldn't you be happier than you are tight now?"

".....look I don't feel like talking about it.....enjoy the fishing trip"

He laid back down pulling the covers over himself.

"Oh no"

"What Kurt? Can you leave me alone now please?"

"You asked her for a serious relationship didn't you?"

Mitchell lifted his head looking at Kurt who was now sitting next to him on the edge of the bed

"Did it happen to you?"

Kurt burst out laughing causing Mitchell to roll his eyes and lay his head back down.

"Look I don't need this okay......I'm tired and not in the mood for you're bullshit"

"Oh.....calm down would you"

"I'm in love with her"

"Why?"

Mitch sat up staring at Kurt's face as if he was a crazy man, "Why?......WHY?....she's beautiful, funny, smart, witty, strong......she's everything a man dreams of and I don't need time to figure that out I know what I'm feeling is real because no woman has EVER made me feel this way before"

Kurt was silent for a moment, "Well then what the hell are you doing laying here sulking?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go get her"

"She doesn't want what I want.....she thinks we won't last, that people outside won't accept us but I don't care what people think"