REWRITE THE STARS

She ran her fingers through his chest hair gently playing with them and started giggling. He opened his eyes and glanced down at her, eyes closed and biting at her bottom lip, it was a beautiful sight. Her head was resting just under his chin, he gently stroked her hair and smiled

"What are you giggling about?"

"Mmmmm"

His hand moved from her hair down to her side and he tickled her making her squirm. She started kissing his chest nibbling at his nipple making him groan. His hand moved lower gently squeezing her ass.

"I think I'm gonna be walking funny"

He chuckled and watched as she started getting up, "Where are you going?"

"I have a club to run", she started walking around the room looking for her discarded clothes

He watched her and wolf whistled as she slowly got dressed. She rolled her eyes and gave him a dirty look. As she slipped her heels on and fixed her dress she stretched feeling the tightness between her legs she smirked at him

"I told you"

He stretched himself on the couch and sat up, "Want me to rub it for you?"

"You're such an idiot"

She smiled and threw him his clothes, "I'm going down.....you coming?"

"In a minute"

She nodded leaning forward and pecking his lips. As she turned around he slapped her butt and watched as she walked out smiling to himself.

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

Tess walked to the bar ignoring the smug smirk from Saen. Jack handed her, her usual while she sat down and watched the performances.

"You smell like.....sex"

She rolled her eyes and punched him in the shoulder, "Carefull"

"Where is Mr. Hunk?"

"None of you're damn business!"

"......so I don't get anything?"

"Nope", Tess smiled sipping her drink while looking out to the stage

She heard Saen clear his throat and she looked to her left to see Mitchell approuching the bar with his hands in his jean pockets and the biggest smile on his face. She tried not to smile otherwise Saen would never leave her alone. Mitchell went to sit on Tess's right side also looking out to the stage. Saen kept a close eye on the two.

Mitchell stretched his arms out and over Tess's head laying an arm around her shoulders in a cheesy manner making her roll her eyes. Saen smirked and decided to give them some privacy and stood up making his way backstage. When Saen left Mitchell removed his arm and put his hand on her thigh, she bit her lip placing her hand on his and moving it higher up dangerously close to her underwear.

"Do uh.....do you maybe wanna...."

"I'll ask Saen to watch the club", she winked at him and stood up heading backstage

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

"Where are we?"

He smiled and climbed out of the car walking around and opening her door, "We my dear.....are at a fancy restaurant"

"......I have NEVER been in this part of LA"

"Really?.....nobody ever brought you here?"

She shook her head as they walked through the front doors of 'Le Petit Paris'