•{Thirteen}•

•Nico Di'Angelo•
————//————

'Turn around and forgive me. I don't know what came over me! Please! Don't leave me..' My thoughts were racing. What the hell had I just done!?

"You okay?" Daya's voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Yeah, sorry." I spoke without thinking. My heart was racing way too fast. My vision blurred. My breathing became heavy.

"Nico! Are you okay!?" Daya's voice slurred as I fell to the ground.

~~~

I stirred awake in a room that seemed way too familiar. The nurse's room.

I sat up, my eyes still adjusting to the light. I let out a groan as a sudden pain hit my head. I sat there for almost 4 minutes before I finally got up. I headed towards the curtain, pulling it open.

"Good. You're awake." The nurse whom I know way too well spoke.

"Mhm." Was all I managed to say. I knew I had passed out. Nothing new.

"Nico. How are you feeling?" She asked, not looking up from her paperwork.

"Like shit. Nothing new. Can I go?" I spoke to her freely. I looked around for my things, finding them in the corner of the small room in which I was held. I opened up my bag, taking my hoodie out.

'Will..' I smelled the hoodie, remembering Will. How I missed him. Why were things awkward now? Why were we not talking? Was it because of Daya? Maybe.

"Hello? Earth to Nico." The nurse waved her hand over my face.

"Hm. Sorry." I threw the hoodie over my head and shoved my arms in the arm holes.

"I'm gonna go now. Thanks." I headed towards the door, ignoring the shouts of the nurse.

I pulled out my phone, checking the time. '1:57.'

I had been out since 12 something. I headed towards my locker to grab the book I needed for the class I'd have in 3 minutes.

I fiddled with the lock for a few seconds before opening the locker.

As I was grabbing my book, the bell rung. I shut the locker's door, only to come face to face with George.

"Your boyfriend isn't here to protect you this time." He smirked at me. I already had too much to deal with this. Now him?

"Fuck. Off." I spat at him as I walked away.

Bad move.

He grabbed my arm, digging his nails into it and slamming me onto the lockers. What a cliche.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" He spat back at me. I didn't even have time to reply because I was already on the floor. He began kicking me. His kicks had never been this hard.

His foot connected with my stomach over and over again. A sudden crack was heard. The worst pain I've ever felt, jolted up my entire body. He'd broken a rib. He smirked as he noticed.

"That's what you fucking get. I hope you bleed out an die!" He continued to kick the same spot.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"Awe. Are you crying!?" He let out a cruel laugh.

"Please!" I begged. It hurt so bad.

A few seconds later, he stopped.

He turned around to speak on his phone. Thank the lord for his stupid phone call.

I sat up, slowly. I've never felt any pain this bad. All the anger I've held in for years, was on the surface, ready to explode.