•{Nineteen}•

•Nico Di'Angelo•
————//————

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of the current situation. It's been 6 months and I haven't been able to go further than kissing. I know Will, he's a guy. He needs sex. I just couldn't give him that at this moment.

I slowly opened the cabinets, grabbing the Frosted Flakes and a bowl. I added the milk in afterward and grabbed a spoon.

It really felt amazing to be able to eat every single day. Being at Will's meant that I got to eat and I was so grateful.

I began eating the cereal, enjoying every single bite I took.

"Nico! I didn't know you were here!" A voice kind of yelled from the door.

"Hey! I'm so sorry! I- I thought Will told you.." I immediately dropped my head, avoiding eye contact with Will's mom.

"No, he didn't, but it's okay Honey. You can stay as long as you want." She walked through the door, followed by the man she's been seeing for a while.

"Hey, bud." Matt, the man, waved at me. He was actually pretty hot. He was about Will's height, with really toned skin. Brown eyes, brown hair, but a piercing smile. He had a bit of stubble on his face which gave him his badass look. But I'm with Will and I'm way too happy with him.

"Hey, where's Will?" His mom asked as she dropped her purse next to me on the kitchen island.

"He's upstairs. Maybe watching tv." I replied, following her with my eyes.

"Oh. Okay." She smiled at me before speaking again.

"Matt and I are going to watch some tv, if you need anything, let me or Will know, Honey." They both headed to the living room after I thanked her.

Once I was done with my cereal, I placed the bowl into the sink and quickly washed it. After drying my hands, I quietly made my way upstairs.

I was about to open the door, but I heard Will whispering.

⚠️ SMUT AHEAD WARNING ⚠️

"Yes... Faster... Nico!" I peeked through the slightly open door only to see Will jerking off.. to me.

"Fuck!" Moans escaped his room, making me feel something I've never felt before.

Seeing Will like that, sweaty, moaning, and gripping the sheets, made me forget about everything that's stopping me from having sex.

Suddenly, my pants felt way tighter than they did a few minutes ago.

"Nico! I'm c-close!"

I suddenly wanted him. I needed him.

Is this was lust feels like? Fuck, did it feel good.

I slowly opened the door, closing it after I walked in.

I slowly crept over to where Will sat with his eyes closed.

Everything left my mind, lust completely taking over me.

I reached my hand out, grabbing Will's member.

"Fuck! Nico! I'm so sorry!" Will immediately jumped up, covering himself.

"It's okay." I pushed him back down on the bed where he previously sat.

I sat on his lap, straddling him.

My lips found their way to his ear and whispered.

"Let me help you with that." As the words escaped my mouth, I began rubbing myself onto his crotch.