•{Twenty Twø}•

•Will Solace•
————//————

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off. I put on boxers and a pair of long sweats. Nico had showered before me so I expected him to already be asleep, but he wasn't.

"It's like 11. You're still up?" I asked the small boy wrapped in the entirety of my blankets on the bed.

"I'm freezing." He murmured.

I chuckled as I made my way onto the bed.

"Here, let me help." I pulled the blanket off of him and wrapped it around us both. I then pulled him closer to me, spooning him.

"You're so warm." Nico whispered.

"Maybe now you'll be able to fall asleep." I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes.

About 10-15 minutes had gone by when Nico whispered out.

"Are you asleep?" I laughed at his comment and spoke "no."

"I'm still cold, Solace." He groaned out.

"You're cute when you complain."

"I am NOT." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I think I can warm you up." I smirked even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

⚠️ SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

I moved my hand from his waist and onto his crotch. I kept my hand still, making sure that he'd want it and I wouldn't force him into anything.

Since he didn't react against it, I slid my hand into his pants and began palming him through his boxers.

His breathing got heavier than it was before.

"Is this okay?" I asked before continuing.

"Mhm." He nodded, allowing me to continue.

I slid my hand inside his boxers and began pumping his member.

"Mng. Will." Nico let out a moan, making me go faster.

"F-faster." I began pumping faster before coming to a stop.

I sat up and moved to sit in between his legs.

I placed my hands on the waistband of his pants and boxers. "Is this okay?" I asked before going further. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't do anything that would make him uncomfortable.

"Yeah. You don't have to worry about me. I'm okay." I smiled at him before I removed his clothes.

I took his rock hard member into my hand and began pumping it. Nico's breathing got heavy again in response.

I brought my mouth down to his member and began sucking on it.

"Shit-" Nico squirmed under me.

My headed bobbed up and down faster and faster.

"Fuck- Will." Nico was turning into a moaning mess.

I stopped sucking and spoke, "you have to be quiet, baby." I loved his moans, but we could get caught.

I continued sucking him off until he started shaking beneath me.

"I'm- I'm gonna cum-" I saw him grip the sheets beneath us.

I took this moment to take him whole, deep throating him.

"Fuck! Will!" Nico came inside my mouth as he screamed out my name.

I swallowed it all before I moved my mouth off of his member.

⚠️ SAFE ⚠️

"How was that, baby?" Nico stayed quiet. I expected this. Last time we got "intimate," he got embarrassed afterwards too.