Chapter 1: Horrid Jenna

*Daddy POV*

DADDYYYY!"
I woke up to hear Jenna scream my name at the top of her lungs, I noticed she wasn't on her side of the bed so I sprinted into the kitchen, heart in my mouth, to find the poor little girl sitting on the floor bawling her eyes out. I also looked on the cooker and seen a boiling kettle.....
I specifically told her not to come in the kitchen without me as this happens every week. I was angry for a split second but that feeling was replaced with sorrow when I seen her big blue eyes looking up at me in shock because I wasn't surprised at her hurting herself. Tears continued to pour out of her beautiful eyes, " Daddy mad at me?" I sat on the floor with her and pulled her in close. "Daddy loves you so much and hates seeing you crying and hurt" I grabbed her shoulders and made eye contact with her. "Please don't go to the kitchen without my supervision ever again baby. This needs to stop" The little flower being over whelmed with physical pain and being scolded at she started to sob while nodding "okey I promise daddy"
"That's my good little baby, now where's your boo boo, let daddy see and he'll fix it"
She pointed to her elbow, her lip still quivering. I turned my head to see where she was pointing and i seen a big red mark. "Did baby burn her arm?" She nodded with pleading eyes, waiting patiently for me to kiss it better. Fuck she was so cute. I pressed a gentle kiss on her little burn mark, picked her up, set her on the kitchen counter and put some grapes in a Disney bowl for her to distract her while I made breakfast for both of us. She soon forgot about her now blistered arm and started swinging her legs doing a happy dance. If she didn't stop being so cute I'd end up getting distracted and burning myself too!
I make a coffee, and pour chocolate milk into her favourite sippy cup. I also make her favourite, banana and peanut butter on toast, I steal the bowl back off her and quickly put some strawberries in it before she starts to get distracted and hurt herself again. She kicks her legs happily when I return the bowl back to her. After 2 minutes I lay her sippy cup and toast on the counter to find her pouting. "What's the matter baby girl?"
She looks at me folding her arms, "I want a sandwich, not toast"
Uh-oh. Another tantrum starting, my little girl was getting so cheeky lately.
"Don't be rude Jenna I made you this because you got a boo boo and wanted to give you your favourite breakfast with CHOCOLATE milk, when do I ever give you chocolate milk?" I laughed and squeezed her little cheeks, "we will have sandwiches for lunch baby, eat it for daddy please."
She continued death staring me.
"Now, cutie. Or I'll spank your butt"
She laughed "no you won't" then she kissed me on the cheek, I melted, and she ate her toast.
I brushed off her comment but at the same time it hurt and it hurt because she was right.
After breakfast I picked her up and sat her down the living room sofa, while I went through my laptop, the first thing I notice is the spam of messages from my fellow care-giver friend, Sammy.
"Hey just wanted to double check that we're still meeting up today so the little monsters can play. Lucas hasn't stopped talking about his play date and can't wait to see you and Jenna! But it's no problem if you'd like to rearrange as you haven't been in touch. Just reply when you find the time"
SHIT. I had completely forgotten about that, the last time I'd spoke to Sammy was last week when Jenna hurt herself in the kitchen (again btw) She was really helpful with tips as I had not been a daddy for very long and her little Lucas was adorable in every way possible, so well mannered and polite unlike my Jenna! God knows why they get along so well when they're completely different but I guess it's the same for me and Sammy. "Baby girl?"
"Yerp daddy?" She whipped her head around, her black curly bunches wracking her in the face and tried to find the remote to pause horrid Henry.
"You know we have a play date with Lucas and Sammy today? How about we watch ten more minutes of this and go pick out something fabulous for you to wear?"
Her face lit up.

*Jenna POV*

"You know we have a play date with Lucas and Sammy today? How about we watch ten more minutes of this and go pick out something fabulous for you to wear?"
My face lit up. I squealed and clapped my hands more excited for daddy to dress me up than to go play with Lucas. I loved hanging out with Lucas, he always let me play with his baby dolls, and his Lego's and he was really kind all the time. I would almost consider him my best friend.
I did grabby hands so daddy picked me up and took me to my room. He picked out the dress that Sally got me for my birthday a few months ago. It was beautiful, red with long sleeves and white flowers all over them. I then picked out my white knee socks and red pumps. Darn I was so happy, I was getting away with breaking so many rules lately I was starting to doubt who was really in charge. I loved being called princess but now I actually was one. I smiled evilly at the thought of that and he grabbed my face lightly forcing me to look up at him once I was changed. "What are you planning baby?" He questioned with narrow eyes.
I blinked innocently "nuffin dada, just wuv you" which could not have been any more true. I loved daddy with all my heart and I was the happiest girl in the world when he asked me to be his baby girl. He smiled warmly and then hugged me like he would never let go and I loved it.
"Now darling daddy needs to go get showered and changed 'cause he's a stinky man. I'll stick on Disney channel for you before I hop in okay baby?"
I gleamed. He knew me so well. "M'kay!!"