Chapter 15: Daddy....

*Calvin POV*

My eyes went dark. I could hear faint groaning... someone was groaning in pain and crying, a young girl maybe? I was getting to that point of sleep where I knew everything that happened was just a dream and I'd be safe to wake up. I just couldn't control when that was. The crying turned muffled, as if she was covering her mouth. Moments later,
Someone hushed her lovingly, like your u would with a small child, "it's okay" the masculine voice echoed, "this is your punishment Jenna"
Jenna.
My eyes cracked open, sleep jagging into each corner of them, my vision blurred. A weird feeling I had, like being hungover or doing a work out, my whole body in pieces, my stomach turning. I jerked my arm forward from behind my back in attempts to wipe the sleep from my eyes, and froze as my arm would not move and I felt the sensation of thick ropes squeezing the circulation around my wrists. I shuffled about. I was sat on a cold, hard floor, pins and needles tingling in my ass... numb. My eyes could see the outline of a door, the walls around me grey and dim, a large bed in the corner. It hit me. What was going on? How could this happen? How could life go from being completely normal... to hell on Earth within the snap of a finger. Coldness and warmth flashed through my body and I exhaled sharply through gritted teeth. I started to lose control. My pride had been stripped away from me. I shook my legs and arms aggressively, moaning with frustration as I knew it was hopeless. I would have to save my energy for a way to get out of there. The feeling of uselessness took over me.
Next was anger.
I knew what was happening.
He had done this. Ethan. How dare he? How dare he fool me, I should have known better. I should have know the way we met was too peculiar, I should have cut him off with ease after he made that remark about Jenna.
Jenna....
I hung my head in shame. I needed to get to her... wait.
I froze still as the sound of hushing and crying still stimulated my ears. It sounded as if it was being played through a radio, crackly and old fashioned.
I blinked hard, desperately and my left eye stared to clear. I hissed after turning to my left. There was a projector next to me, but out of reach.... and on the wall was a bright light in the shape of a rectangle. Curiosity consumed me. The groaning stopped and instead it was replaced with a cracking noise.
My neck crunching from the lack of movement, I whipped my head to the left to see it better and that bright rectangular light soon turned into a video-
A young girl with black hair, her face squashed up against a pillow.
Her forehead beaded with sweat.
The whites of her eye a shade of watered down red, the skin around it swollen and burgundy, it's expression lifeless.
Her tears formed a small pool around her bruised cheek.
Her body jerked each time the cracking sound echoed, although she didn't make a sound or move a muscle, it almost looked as if she was being whipped. I knew he was watching me. I recognised those rose red lips....
"Who is that?" I whispered, tears finally filling my eyes.
I gasped. A rush went straight through me. All different emotions hit me like an unexpected wave crashing into me while swimming through calm water, salt water filling every one of my senses and suffocating me.The pain in my chest, the confusion in my head. Indescribable.
"LET ME OUT" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had to be in a bad dream, my voice tried to scream but it sounded like a strangled mouse. I heaved in and out like a donkey thinking the worst of the worst.
"SOMEONE FUCKING UNTIE ME"
I was about to lose my mind. Everything inside me stopped immediately, as the door slammed open, in the hall was Ethan...smiling...loving his view.
A fire lit up inside me. I glared in his direction.
"All you had to do was say" he chuckled.
"Who is that? That girl, who, who is that?"
He walked towards me and I braced for impact, "you know, Calvin," he crouched down patronisingly , "I actually got to the point where I was gonna call this off" he tsked, "you were such a nice guy, even after I purposely insulted your girlfriend in the bar. But at that point I knew, you clearly didn't care about her enough"
I growled like a threatened animal, he grabbed my face and turned it to the left harshly, my eyes met Jenna's traumatised, red face through the projector. The fire inside my heart roared. I had the emotions of a protective wolf but the face of terrified prey. All I could do was glare at him. I was hopeless.
"You know what I had to suffer, seeing you two every single day. Seeing you with my girl" he had a maniacal look in his shark eyes, they pierced right through me and sent a chill through my bones. I wanted to spit in his face, do anything to defy him... but I wouldn't move. I didn't even jerk, feeling his breath on my face. I was under his stare like a spell.
"Now" he spoke softly, "I don't normally do this, I must say. I've decided to go easy on you. I'll go easy with the physical pain"
I continued to glare. His nails dug into my cheek, "Calvin, this is nothing personal" he sighed, "Whatever I do to you, is all for little Jenna. If she sees her daddy in pain, we know she'll come running"
I burst out laughing, "or shell go to the police?"
He grabbed my face harder to catch my attention, "She knows what happens if she calls the police" he whispered while looking at the wall video with pride. I looked with him and I stopped breathing.
Someone was recording her. She was naked, being whipped and a group of young boys were sitting in chairs, watching, enjoying.
He giggled, "That is what happens when-"
My body automatically shifted my head forward and sunk my teeth into his wrist. He pulled back. I didn't let go, my body weight dragging across the floor and making my teeth ache. My stomach wretched at the taste of this monsters flesh. His hand grabbed a bunch of my hair, pulling my scalp.
Darkness.

*Jenna POV*

"Daddy!" I found my self screaming his name as I shot up from my stiff hospital bed, "oh" I pouted and forgot he was at home. I always felt weird and upset after nightmares and he would always help me. I was missing him like crazy and it had only been two days. I lazily grabbed my phone and checked the time.
It was 7:30pm on a Monday night, and he hadn't text me for two days? It was so unlike him. I hugged my knees, lonely and stared out my window.
I felt as if something wasn't right.
Either way I missed him... I needed him.
"Daddy...."