Chapter 11: The punishment box

*Jenna POV*

I choked on the cigarettes about 200 times. They tasted disgusting and I wanted to puke but I had to get my point across. I felt bad ass.... but not for long. The kitchen and living room smelled horrible and I started to think of how daddy would react. I then remembered that time he gave me the paddle. Shit. I slapped my head. I really had to start thinking before doing things. Sure it felt good in the moment but it wasn't worth the fear and guilt that took over my body shortly after. If I did the dishes he'd be sure not to punish me. After doing the dishes, I stuck on the TV which I didn't concentrate on.
Just as I was getting distracted, I heard his car pull up in the drive way. I automatically ran and hid behind the door, my legs in the hall way, my head in the living room. The door clicked. I hid my face and heard him walk into the living room.

"Jenna, come here. Now." He spoke quietly which made it even scarier. I knew I was in deep trouble so I automatically defended myself. "It wasn't my fault!"
"Come here before I make you"
My heart thumped hard. I had never heard him like this, I was terrified. I carefully creeped out of my hiding spot and tiptoed towards the sofa and I avoided eye contact, breathing shakily. I gave in and slowly walked over to him. He gently took my hand and sat me down on the sofa. He sat next to me and held both of my hands. He faced me. I just stared at our hands. "Jenna?" He asked firmly. I didn't respond, "Look at me. Now." I lifted my head up, the lump in my throat growing, "You have really, really let me down Jenna. I will NOT allow smoking especially in MY house hold. What crossed your mind? What made you think that smoking under my roof without my permission, is acceptable?"
I was officially 100% guilty, tears started to well in my eyes, knowing I had done wrong, "I dunno," I choked and the tears spilled, "I thought you were just being mean so I wanted to get back at you. It was stupid and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"
He stroked my hand with his thumb, "You know, Jenna, that the last thing I want is for you to be upset," his voice softened, "But I will do whatever I have to do, to show you that this behaviour is unacceptable. Daddy doesn't deserve this, does he?"
I shook my head still sobbing. I hated that he was still being so nice about it, he still referred to him self as daddy which meant he wasn't going to force me out of little space or shame me for it... like my ex did.
"Use your words." He demanded.
"No daddy, you don't deserve this"
He took his hand out of mine, wiping my tears, "Now I want you to go to your room and stay there until I come up and get you ready for bed. Clear?"
I nodded, desperate to get out of the situation.
"You May go now"
With that, I stood up,my head hanging, and started to walk to the hall door. I didn't know which room he meant though.
"Daddy?" I asked cautiously.
"Yes?"
"Our room or my room?"
"Your room. Go" the sharp tone of his voice made me feel like my gutt just sank to my toes. I decided to ask more, to stall him, "This is my punishment?"
"This isn't even close to your punishment. Go to your room. Now."
Fuck. He was so mean. I ran to my room slamming the door behind me. I sat on the floor, comforted by the soft peach carpet, crying my eyes out and I got the shock of my life when I saw daddy slamming the door OPEN. It all happened so quick.

*Daddy POV*

I didn't know if I was making a mistake but I had to teach her to behave. I was getting sick of her attitude. I yanked the door open and stormed towards her, picked her up by her wrist and gave her three harsh slaps to the bottom, "we do NOT slam doors young lady. That was your chance to collect your thoughts, now it's a spanking and bed"
She whaled knowing what's was coming and a strong guilty feeling grew in my stomach. I leaned against the wall and bent my knee so she was able to lay over it. Her hands reached for the floor. Her legs dangled in the air helplessly. I then pulled down her pajama bottoms. "DADDY NO!"
I ignored her and started slapping her tiny, pale butt
"DADDY!" She sobbed, choking on her tears, "I'M SORRY!"
She screamed as I slapped harder, her bottom a shade of cherry. After a few more minutes, the poor girl gave in and stayed still and I decided to stop. I took her in my arms, picking her up. I stroked her hair as she let all of her emotions out...and onto my shirt. Her hands desperately gripped my neck and I patted her butt gently, soothing her. In no time, she was finally breathing steady. I set her down so she was standing and I crouched down to her level. "Do you understand why I had to smack your bottom, little miss?"
Still pouting, her watery eyes blinked slowly looking up at me, "Yes daddy. I had a tantrum and slammed the door" she whined. I kissed her forehead, relieved, "good girl. Daddy isn't angry at you and still loves you more than any one in this whole wide world," I lifted her up and set her on the changing table, "but he is still going to punish you for your actions," she sat dangling her feet, her ashamed blue eyes met my own, "You're a good girl Jenna, you just need to start proving it" I smiled apologetically, feeling horrible for spanking her. Her bottom lip still quivered and she sniffed, "I'm sowwy"
"I know you are" I pulled her in, "now I thought you were being a big girl so I didn't need to put you in diapers but tonight you have proven to me you still need reminded of who is in charge here, do you agree?"
She covered her now completely red face, with her hands, "Yes daddy"
"Good girl," I kissed her forehead, "lay back and lift your legs up sweetie"
I thoroughly cleaned her princess parts, put a fresh diaper on her and stuck her favourite red pacifier in her mouth, so she wouldn't be able to argue as I told her punishment. "Now," I began, "Tomorrow you will get 100 spankings. You will get 20 with my hand and another twenty with the paddle," her eyes squeezed when I mentioned the paddle but she knew better than to interrupt, "30 with my leather belt, and another 30 with the wooden spoon. Do you understand, my Princess?"
Her shoulders jerked up and down and she started to cry, she nodded admitting defeat. I felt horrible as usual but at least I knew she was learning to accept punishments better.
"That's a good girl. Now, let's get you ready for bed."
With a painful expression she looked up and done grabby hands, her little pacifier moving in and out of her mouth. Ugh she was so sweet. I picked her up and walked us to our room, laying her in bed with a kiss on her cheeks and forehead, no surprise, she went out like a light.