Chapter 4: Water Works

*Daddy POV*

Every single morning for two weeks after Jenna's spanking, I had woke up to her next to me, un-injured, asking me to wake up because she was hungry.
I decided to reward her for her good behaviour but I just didn't know what to treat her with. I was just relieved that she had learned from her punishment.
"Daddy" I heard over and over again,
"Wake up daddy please, I love you"
Her small soft hands wrapped around my ankle and attempted to pull me off the bed. She got no where, collapsing on the floor five seconds later from exhaustion.
"Cutie, come here first please" I had an idea.
I felt a thud on my stomach as she jumped on top of me, I sat up to hold her face.
"Daddy's got an important question for you, cutie pie" her eyes looked up at me, innocent and curious, "if you could have one thing in this whole wide world right now, what would it be?"
The adorable little thing scrunched up her nose for a good few seconds, "A Water Park!!"
Urika!! "Well baby girl how about me and you go to a water park today? How does that sound?"
Her innocent eyes turned excited as soon as I asked if we wanted to go. She clapped her little hands together giggling and I knew that meant yes. I got an unexpected kiss on the cheek "Thankyou daddy" I melted into the ground.
I re collected my self, "it's your treat baby for being such a good girl, you've blown me away!!"
Blushing, she slammed her face into my chest, "awwwe I have such a shy baby this morning don't I?"
"And a hungry one" she spoke into my chest.
"Sorry your majesty, up we get, come on" I gave her a small smack on the butt.
She waddled in front of me to the kitchen, (I decided to have her always wear pull-ups since the punishment because I'd notice they helped her regress easier, plus she was fucking adorable with them on)

After a healthy breakfast it was time to go.
"Okay baby girl, see because we're going to a really busy place, tell me what are our rules?"
She kicked her legs in the car seat, I looked at her through the rear view mirror.
"No running away, always hold your hand, tell daddy if I'm feeling anxious, tell daddy if I need to leave, always ask before going somewhere, always be respectful... and..."
Her face famously turned red.
"Go on. Finish it baby. I need to know that you know your rules....all of them"
"T-tell daddy if i need another pull-up put on or if I gotta go potty"
She was purposely leaving the last one.
"And?"
"Accept my punishment if I'm bad" she rushed out her sentence and I chuckled.
"That wasn't so bad Baby was it?!"
She folded her arms, face bright red.
"Shup" she mumbled.
I immediately heard and acted, "excuse me, Jenna? I need you to speak up?"
She smiled that evil smile, "nothin daddy"
"You told me to shut up, that's your first warning, you know what happens after three"
"I know. I sowwy daddy, really"
"And what are you sorry for?"
She pouted slightly ,"tellin you to shup, n den lying"
She was impossible to be mad or angry at. Well... almost impossible.
Not long after I had forgiven the cute little girl she screamed, "WAIT"
I almost shat myself thinking there was something in the road, "WHAT" I screamed. She went silent. When I calmed down I look in the mirror to see her hold body faces towards the window, obviously hiding her tears. I had completely forgotten not to shout around her as it's a trigger for her, "hey baby girl you still with me?" She was frozen.
"I wasn't angry at you at all baby girl I was terrified because I thought there was something on the road I thought we were going to crash, we both need to be careful" I used the most calming voice that was in me, despite my own heart thumping hard against my chest still.
Still nothing. I felt sick to my stomach.
"Baby girl?" Nothing, "Jenna, honey?" Still nothing, "hop round to the front when your ready you can hold my hand while I drive, or if you want to stay there and put some music on that's okay too! I'll be here when you're ready you're completely safe" I tried to remain positive for her but I couldn't help but feel useless in times like those. Jenna has PTSD. She never told me why she has it, but she did tell me how to help her which I thought was so mature. We hadn't had sex yet, I was more than willing to be patient. I wanted her to know that she's 100% safe with me. I would never hurt my baby girl and if I ever found out someone had hurt her, I'd end up in jail after killing them.
"Daddy?" A quiet angelic voice called out.
"Yes princess?"
"Is okay now, I sorry"
My heart literally could not handle how adorable and sweet she was.
I smiled warmly, "it's okay angel it's so good to have you back! You wanna say what it was now?"
She done the famous nose scrunch, "what did I says again?"
She was really really little and I loved it so much, "you shouted wait baby"
"Oh, I was jus gonna ask if I could get a fing from da gift shop wen we're der?"
Awww, that's all it was. I felt terrible, but she was better so I had to concentrate on her and not send her back to the place she just was, mentally.
"Of course we can baby girl, if you behave and don't use up all your warnings"
"Mkay" she squished around on her seet uncomfortably. Screwing her face up.
"Baby, what's the matter you gotta go?"
Her face red, she looked guilty, like she was panicking "already did daddy"
"Okay well stop and get you changed okay we'll be five minutes"
Tears welled in her eyes, "baby what's the matter? Wanna come sit here with dada?"
Now she was crying "can't move daddy"
"Do you think there's blood? What's the matter honey, I can only help if you talk to me" she just cried, "number one or two"
She hid her face in her hands and at that point I had to assume it was the second one. She was so embarrassed and it was adorable. I laughed a little "awwwwe, sweetheart did you go poopie?"
She kept her head down. So cute. I really didn't mind changing her, but I had to get her some real diapers. This would be the first time I'd ever changed her though so she was obviously mortified.