Chapter 13: Ethan?

*Jenna POV*

I sat bouncing on daddy's lap, bored and impatient. I looked at him and his eyes were focussed on the laptop, he could write for hours!
"Dadddyyyy" I whined, "am bored"
"I know sweetie I know" he laughed, "just give daddy a few more minutes okay? Why don't you play with your stuffies til I'm done, cutie pie?" He rubbed my back in circles. I didn't wanna leave the back rubs, "nah I'll stay here. HURRY!" I poked, eagerly.
He shot me a dominant glare, "Manners young lady. Don't think I won't spank you again. Daddy's wearing his belt today"
I cringed remembering his spanking last week with Sammy. My face burned up and I covered my face, "you're mean"
"I am not mean-" he chuckled and was then interrupted by his phone buzzing.
He flipped it over and read with tired eyes, then proceeded to put it down and wear a troubled expression, "baby?"
"Yeah Daddy?" I perked up.
"You know my buddy Ethan?"
The name sent chills through my bones and my stomach churned slightly, "yeah?"
"Well," he gulped, "I feel like there's something just off about him, you know, that gut feeling?"
My heart started to pound. I knew we weren't talking about the same Ethan but I hated the name. I stared into space and was suddenly pulled into a room. Ethan's room.

My hands are sweaty, my legs are shaking, there is sick on its way up my throat. I'm injured. A cut on my leg and blood dripping from my nose. I'm in pain. He's going to come back at some point, I don't know if I'm going to make it. How will he let me go? What can I do? I'm looking around frantically and all I can concentrate on, is the thought of him walking through the door.
Window.
There's a high window to my right and I'm walking up to it. I'm climbing on the bed to reach it. My hand have reached the handle. I can feel his foot steps vibrating bellow me. I need to move. Now. Why can't I move? Why won't my legs work? Is this it for me? Am I going to die of a heart attack? The pounding beat of my heart is like an annoying drum blocking me from sounds I need to hear.I stand here, frozen and waiting to be abused, like my body wants it, like my body doesn't want to leave.
I let my tears fall with a complete feeling of utter hopeless-ness and surrender. I can hear the door... it's creaking. The handle... it's turning...slowly, making my chest ache. Then I see him, that tall, dark haired, dark eyed boy that I fell for once. I'm only fifteen, and I'm never going to escape this. I-
He flies towards me in a flash like a supernatural being and puts his hands around my throat. I can't be back here again. I can't. My neck hurts and I start gagging. I'm looking up at his demon eyes with my own pleading, exhausted ones. He's taking his hands off me, he's raising his hand above his head. I can see his fist  flying towards my eyes then-
Darkness.

*Daddy POV*

Her face was chalk white, hair sticking to her forehead as sweat beaded on it. Her mouth gasped, opening and shutting like a fish's, unable to speak. The scariest thing... was her eyes. Her eyes were filled with absolute terror staring into space as if she wasn't even present. I had never seen this kind of flashback before and I wasn't sure what to do. All I knew was that my heart was pounding and knowing I couldn't do anything to help her, made me want to hit my head off a fucking wall. Her mouth stopped gaping open and shut and instead her lips stayed slightly parted. Her breathing became sharp and the colour drained from her skin even further.
"Baby, I don't know what to do. Can you guide me?" I asked in an eager attempt to get make her speak, move, make any sort of expression. I decided to talk in my head over the sound of hard beating from my chest "calm down, you're no good to her when you're panicking" I told my self.
My beautiful girl, still on my lap, I shuffled about to get comfortable. I held her hips gently so she wouldn't fall to the side. Just as I started to speak, I was horrified to see the whites of her eyes and her body dropped on my own, the back of her head banging into my nose.
"Jenna?" I laughed hoping desperately that she hadn't passed out.
"JENNA!" I shouted. I didn't care if she was upset that I shouted I needed her to wake up. Cold flashed through my body and my eyes grew watery...because even worse than passing out... her body started to convulse in the most peculiar way, as if someone was shaking her. I then saw white foam at her mouth and didn't even think, I just moved instantly...resulting in her slamming against the floor, like a fish out of water. I yanked my phone off the table and called for an ambulance, tears racing down my cheeks.

I squeezed her hand rocking back and fourth, waiting to see the ambulance lights shine through my window. I couldn't look at her face. I had been told to put a pillow under her head and lay her on her side so that was where she lay. She stopped shaking, and just lay there complexity still, like a corpse. I looked over and my heart sank when seeing her pale face and dried lips, a few strands of hair flew away and then attached back onto her wet face when she breathed in and out. A rush of relief zoomed up and down my body, my limbs tingling and a lump forming in my throat. I sat holding her hand and just...sobbed.
She was okay.
She was going to be okay.