Chapter 6: Glitterbox Changes

*Daddy POV*

Yellow meant to slow down but I stopped all together, as I stood up to find the pillow under her head soaking wet and her sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't do anymore with her in that state, not at that moment. "It's all over now, baby. Let me untie you"
She was still sobbing uncontrollably like it was still happening. I couldn't imagine how much it hurt. As soon as her hands were un-tied she gripped her bottom, wincing and sobbing. I sat up, and positioned her to be sitting up too. "Sweetheart?"
"Yes?" She sobbed.
"Do you have something to say?"
"I'm so sorry daddy" she waled.
Still sitting her rubbing her butt, I gave her a small kiss on the head, "good girl, baby, I'm gonna do your enema, put you in a diaper and then we can go night night?"
"Yes please daddy" she still sobbed.
I reach down into the cardboard box, feeling for the soothing cream. Once collected I told her to lie on her front. She nodded. So cute.

*Jenna POV*

"Lay on your stomach baby"
I struggled to talk as I was still sobbing hard. I lay on my stomach and even after it had stopped my whole butt was tingling with pain. I then felt the cold cream on daddy's hand rubbing around my fiery butt. I had no energy to wince but it hurt even more for a few seconds, then it was the best thing ever. As my butt cooled down my tears dried and I was ready to be in daddy's arms.
"Daddy," I cried all over again, "pwease cuddles?" I turned, laying on my back.
He noticed that I was in extreme little space and was extremely vulnerable.
"Of course you can baby, but wanna see what I've got for you first?" He spoke in his baby voice and it immediately distracted me from my stinging butt.
He lifted the box onto the bed. "Can you guess baby girl?"
Completely distracted, "Nuh-uh Dada"
"Well," he smiled, "what's your favourite drink in this whole entire world?"
"CHOCOLATE MILK?"
"Yes baby girl!!" He pulled my pink sippy cup out of the box along with my favourite stuffie. "Now you drink your milk like a good girl while I get your butt cleaned and diapered?"
I nodded while taking the cup gently off daddy and sucked on it without a care in the world, cuddling my rabbit stuffie, utterly oblivious.
After daddy slid a thick towel under my butt he lifted my legs up. That's when I felt the cold glass of my enema teasing my butt hole. I'd never had anything in my butt, but in that time I wasn't even nervous just little, care free and happy until I felt a sharp uncomfortable sting.
"Owwwe Daddy" I whined.
Still holding the glass in my butt with one hand he rubbed my lower stomach, "shh I know it hurts it's only for a minute"
Then I felt warm water filling inside me. I squished around and moaned uncomfortably.
"Good girl" he whispered.
It was humiliating and uncomfortable. I just wanted to cuddle into him and sleep.
"Okay baby, lets go"
"But daddy I sleepy"
"Don't make me spank you butt again little miss, come on" he chuckled and I held my hand out. He took it with a smile and we walked to the toilet in our room.
Half asleep, I sat on the toilet and pushed all the water out my butthole.

*DADDY POV*

I hoped I hadn't pushed her too hard. She was exhausted and bruised. Just how I wanted her to be. I considered her punishment a success even though I still had 30 to give her another day.
Her tiny hand slipped out of mine and she sat on the toilet, yelping as the cold seat pressed against her purple butt.
I rubbed her thighs as her face lit up with embarrassment. "Good girl" I comforted her gently.
I then heard the water coming out, "I'm gonna go get your pajamas ready my little cutie, stay here for two seconds?"
She nodded, exhausted and humiliated.

After a few minutes I had gathered her onesie, diaper, wipes, baby powder and her soft Elsa blanket that she loved so much. I put them all on our bed and collected the knackered little girl, who was falling asleep on the pan. She was so adorable and sweet. Seeing her so sleepy at only 6pm really reminded me of how much tantrums and punishments take out of her. I picked up her naked little body off the pan then laid her on the bed. Not saying a word as she mumbled sleepily, I lifted her legs up again and after slipping her diaper under her butt I wiped her princess parts thoroughly then sprinkled baby powder all over them. I clipped both sides of her nappy and oh my it was such an adorable sight. "You look so cute" I whispered.
"What daddy?" She mumbled.
"Nothing my beautiful princess, you ready to get jammies on and go night night?"
"Mmhm" she sighed.
After slipping her onesie on, I lay her down, tucking her favourite blankie under her chin. She was practically already asleep. I smiled, butterflies in my stomach, "I love you Jenna. You did so well and you're such a good girl"
She slowly opened her eyes, smiling "I love you mostest daddy. Cuddle now?"
I wanted to scream. How could one be so fucking cute? "Of course baby" I kept my cool. I crouched down taking her blankie off. Sitting on the bed I lifted her up slightly before pulling her in. "That wasn't fun for me either, Princess. But I will always stick to my word and I won't tolerate disrespect or you putting your self in danger. I will do anything to make sure you are the best version of your self I'd do anything to protect you. I'm so proud of you for taking your punishment, are you feeling okay, angel?"
I felt tears pour out of her eyes silently, her head buried in my neck after nodding aggressively, "now who's going to be a good girl from now on?"
"I am daddy" she sniffed.
"Glad to hear it princess, now let's get you to bed"
"Daddy wait-"
"Yes honey?" I asked.
"Thankyou for not letting me be a brat, thankyou for always protecting me and I hope you okay too. I'm too little too function but ye-"
I chuckled. A warm feeling filled me, "I appreciate that, baby. Now there's no need to think or do anything else. Just cuddle into daddy and let him take care of you okay?"