Chapter 17: Gun.

*Ava POV*

I would never show it, but I was about to fucking shit myself. I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my gun... incase I needed to pop a bitch's ass, grabbed my car keys and bolted to my car.
I started to think, resting my head on the steering wheel. Calling the police would be useless as they don't know how to do their job half the time, plus what if he was fucked up on drugs and got into trouble for that? All I had been given was a stupid address. What if someone was holding him hostage? What if it really was just a party somewhere? What if I was over thinking?
"Snap out of it, girl... do now, and think later" I groaned.
My nails stabbing my phone screen violently, I punched in the post code and sat my phone above the radio. I stepped on it and followed the directions from google maps.
"I'm coming to get you, li'l bro, I'm coming"

*Jenna*

My hands were shaking and my body felt like it was sinking, drowning, useless.
My hands covered my face as I tried to squeeze out tears. I was so sick of the same guy harassing me that I forgot how to cry over it. I should have known better. Because of my innocent, naive way of thinking... the love of my life was in trouble.
A spark lit up inside of me and I instantly jerked forwards, ripping the needles out of my arms and reaching for my clothes that lay under the hospital bed.
"Uh... excuse me. Can I help you with something?"
I didn't even acknowledge who the nurse was, "I'm fine"
"Where are you going?"
"Out."
"Excuse me, Miss. I'm afraid you're not fit to leave just yet."
I gave the pretty red haired nurse a quick sarcastic smile. I shook both legs after the other and done the same with my arms.
"I can move fine. I'm not a danger to my self or others - and you don't have my consent to touch me" I said bluntly as her hand reached forward. She squeezed my shoulder hard,  gritted her teeth and stared at me with wide threatening eyes , "sit. back. down"

*Clavin POV*

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" I screamed and lunged forward, spit running down my chin, the ropes holding my hands behind my back, still. Imagine an angry pit bull chained up to its kennel = me.
His figure swirled in front of me. Those drugs weren't doing me any good. Buckets worth of tears started to fall from my eyes, "how did you even find us, huh? HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND US, just LEAVE US ALONE!"
He tsked, "Now, now, Calvin remember your manners. You know how to ask for what you want" he was just a swirl.
"Please, how did you know about us?"
He chuckled with pride, " I had some eyes on you"
I scoffed, "yeah, you seem so popular. Who's eyes?"
Again, he chuckled, "you give Jenna too much freedom. You let her go to a party without you, you let her befriend random people online. You left her alone in hospital..."
"I said who's eyes. Answer me, YOU FUCKING PRICK"
He brought his face closer, still swirling, "a sweet girl named Abbie, a fiery nurse and a gothic sexually harassing alcoholic man... it's the perfect plot. Three times you were supposed to protect her from dangerous people and ... YOU FAILED!"
He screamed in my face, our foreheads touching, "anything that could have happened to Jenna, I'm gonna make sure happens to your darling sister... all you'll be able to do is watch" he patted my cheek in a patronising way.
My heart froze as I processed what he said....nurse? That red haired nurse that I saw before... she worked in Jenna's wing. There was something off about her.
His phone buzzed in his hand.
"Oooh!" He clapped, "speak of the devil! Hello? Yeah, uhuh" he nodded, "brilliant. Bring her to us"
"Who?" Immediately shot from my mouth, as I wore an emotionless expression on my face, "who....?"
"It's a surprise" he giggled and ran away. I was left on that cold hard ground again... just waiting to pass out.
No. Don't fall asleep. You have people to protect. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and fight. "COME BACK HERE"
No response.
"COME BACK YOU BASTARD!"

After hours of struggling my body was shattered, my throat raspy and stinging.
There was nothing I could do, may aswell just sleep. I could hardly keep my eyes open...
I heard muffled voices down stairs... then the door slamming open.
"Ay, ay, ay back up bitch- back the fuck up! Where's my brother at? CALVIN?"
The life drained from me. No....not Ava.
"AVA GET OUT OF HERE" I yelled.

*Ava POV*

I pointed my gun in every direction shakily but there was no one there.
"CALVIN?"
I heard his voice echo from up stairs, "AVA GET OUT OF HERE. GO!"
I sighed. I wanted to get out of that horrible dingy house as soon as possible, but I was not leaving without my brother. What the fuck was going on? I turn a sharp left and tiptoe up the stairs. I stop in my tracks when I see a tall, blonde white kid looking down at me.... he had creepy eyes.
"Hello, Ava"
I pointed my gun, heat pounding in my chest, "Where the fuck Calvin at?"
He smiled sheepishly, "He's chained up like a dirty little dog in my room, he's badly hurt... one more blow to the face and," he walked down the stairs towards me... slowly, "he could pretty much die"
"Ay, don't take another fucking step I will shoot the shit outta you" I warned with a shaking voice.
"You're not going to shoot me Ava, because if you do. I will then do the same to your mother, your friends... even your goddamn dog. I will take everyone else away from you"
"You don't know shit about me" I spat.
"Actually I do. How is Elena by the way? Does she know where you are?"
Elena... my mother.
I was going to have a heart attack. He continued to slowly walk towards me, within seconds we were face to face. My gun jabbing into his stomach. His slender pale fingered casually twiddled my braids.
"If I shoot you, you'll be dead. Give me Calvin. Now" I pushed my gun further into his stomach.
"You're not doing to shoot me, Ava"
"How do you know my name?" I exhaled sharply.
"I know almost everything about you. Give me the gun"
"AVA, DO NOT GIVE HIM THE GUN" Calvin yelled from the room on the left. Bingo.
"Move, bitch" I lunged forward knocking him on his ass, leaped over his body and dazed up the stairs.
A sharp pain pricked at my head and within a flash I'm thrown down the stairs. I landed on stomach with a pathetic yelp.
My whole body ached, I could hardly breath as I grimaced harshly.
Gun...where's my gun?
I hear a click.
"DONT YOU FUCKING HURT HER!" Was the last thing I heard from that room.

*Calvin POV*

I stare into space. No, body, don't go into shock NOW. I hear them arguing, why can't I move? Why can't I talk?
"Give me the gun, Ava" How did he know her name? How did he know her fucking name?
"DO NOT GIVE HIM THE GUN AVA!"
After a few seconds of loud thumping I hear her cry in pain. No... not my sister. Not my beautiful sister, my best friend.
"DONT YOU FUCKING HURT HER! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, I'LL-"

*BANG*