~ Unless ~

It's been three days already since Jennie and Kai's forced breakup. The poor girl tried her best to stay positive especially that they are going to be on tour soon. But, she just couldn't help but to think about Kai. She couldn't talk to with the rest of the members anymore without starting a conversation about Kai. She missed him a lot. He used to fill more than half of her time but now, it just feels empty.

The rest of the BLACKPINK members were really worried about her. Especially Lisa as she was Jennie's closest friend among them. Lisa would always ask her, "Unnie, are you okay? It will all be fine soon. I promise.", she smiled encouragingly but Jennie kept a straight face and ignored her.

Jennie would say that she's fine but Lisa knew that she wasn't telling the truth. Jennie always tried to keep all the pain to herself, as she was one of the oldest after all. She just didn't want any of her closest friends worrying about her.

They would always try to cheer her up or distract her from her sadness but they new that if she did smile or laugh at some point, it was forced.

It was finally the first day of their tour but Jennie is still having a hard time.

On the plane, Jisoo tried to speak to Jennie about it. "Jennie, you know that you have to get over him soon. You can't be like this forever. Our fans are counting on us, on YOU. Please Jennie. I know that this is hard for you but it's also hard for us because you're like this. I'm not trying to get you out of this right now but you will have to, soon. And we'll always be here for you. Okay?", she said to Jennie who had no response.

Jennie also knew this.

That she had to move on.

That she had to go back to the way she was.

Back when Kai wasn't there yet.

But she also knew that it was almost impossible to go back.

To forget about Kai.

Unless...