~ sleepless pt.2 ~

Jennie's POV

I sighed as I woke up to the call of our manager while she offered us some hangover soup.

I didn't get to sleep that much so I was happy to hear that we were free the whole day.

Last night, I couldn't sleep at all because of Lisa. She told me about her feelings when she didn't want to.

I was confused on what to do. I wanted to tell her what she said to me last night and to tell her I liked her as well. But there were  many things hindering me from that decision.

I was too afraid to tell her how I feel and what if she didn't mean all that she told me yesterday? I also didn't want things to get awkward between the two of us especially that we live and work together.

And if all of it was true, what will happen? Will we be together as a couple? That would be weird.

If we were a couple, won't many people judge us especially that we're idols? Won't we have a hard time hiding the truth? It also doesn't help that we're both women.

I was afraid. Afraid of what will happen if our fans found out. I didn't want us to be seperated completely like what happened to me and Kai.

I couldn't imagine being away from her for a long time. I know that I loved her more than Kai so I also know that I would be worse if I lost her.

But I knew that I have to talk to her about it soon. I knew that we would grow apart if we became more awkward with each other but all that is worth the truth that Lisa deserves.

I still thought about it as I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

"Jennie, won't you eat hangover soup?", Jisoo unnie asked me.

"No unnie, I didn't drink much last night anyway. Maybe Lisa would like some.", I told her remembering that Lisa was very drunk last night.

"Our manager already brought them some before she gave it to us.", she replied.

"Ohh okay.", I said blankly.
"You should talk to her Jennie. I promise that it will all be better if you do.", Jisoo unnie continued.

"Maybeeee...", I said as I drifted to sleep.