~ sleepless pt.1 ~

Lisa's POV

"Hmmm...owww!!", I said as I woke up to the pain in my head.

I saw that I was on my bed. Chaeyoung was also sleeping in the other bed in the room.

How...did I get here?

FLASHBACK (3rd person)

After Lisa's drunk confession, Jisoo and Chaeyoung came almost immediately as if they were watching from outside...;)

"Unnie?", Jennie said still in shock.

"Lisa looks drunk...we should go back now.", Chaeyoung said. They all agreed and went back. They all helped Lisa to walk since she still wasn't sober because of drinking too much kinds of alcohol.

They all settled her on her bed as she said looking at Jennie, "Unnieeee....please don't tell Jennie unnieee okayyyy???".

Jennie just nodded in agreement and went back to her room with Jisoo.

END OF FLASHBACK

Wait. WHAT? What did I tell Jennie that i'm supposedly not to tell her?

Could it be that I confessed? WHILE I WAS DRUNK?!?

No. No. No way! NO FRICKING WAY!!!

I tried to remember everything that I did last night but I just couldn't remember.

What did I doooooo???

I was still trying to remember everything as I still suffered a painful headache. It would've been questionable if I didn't have a headache after drinking wine, beer, champagne, and a whole lot of soju last night.

As I was thinking and thinking and thinking while Chaeyoung was still fast asleep, someone knocked on the door.

I quickly laid back down pretending to still be asleep. "Lisa, Chaeyoung?", I heard the voice of our manager as she entered the room to wake us up.

She slightly tapped both of our feet as Chaeyoung woke up while I pretended to.

"Owww...", I said touching my head a little still pretending that I just woke up with a headache which I still had.

"Here's some hangover soup. You can have some after you wash your faces. Oh, and don't worry. Today is a free day. You could go back to sleep right after." , she said as Chaeng cheered in delight.

After washing our faces, we shared our hangover soup. Chaeyoung finished first because she was too excited to go back to sleep.

As much as I wanted and needed to sleep as well, I couldn't. I just couldn't stop thinking about what I might've accidentally said yesterday.