~ crazy and unbelievable ~

Narrator-nim's POV
(FAST FORWARD)

After BLACKPINK's Asian Tour, they went to North America for Coachella.

They were so excited. Jennie was excited too but she still couldn't get over everything that has happened to her for the past few weeks. She felt tired every second of the day but today was different.

She was somehow energized for the day as if she's expecting something great to happen.

But there was something going to happen. We just don't know if its good or bad. There will just be two words for everyone to describe it.

Crazy and Unbelieveable.

Today, the day of their first performance in Coachella, Lisa gathered up her courage to tell Jennie her feelings.

Lisa didn't want to do it at first but as soon as Chaeyoung and Jisoo found out, she was pressured to do it.

Jisoo told her that Jennie would appreciate her being honest about her feelings because Jisoo also knew about Jennie's.

A few weeks ago in the plane where they were from Thailand, Jisoo talked to Jennie as she didn't look okay.

"Jennie, what's wrong?? You look frustrated." , she said trying to start a conversation with Jennie.

"Unnie, i'm going to tell you something. Please don't tell anyone else. Its just that I have to talk to this about someone or I might explode.", she said trying to avoid crying.

"Okay.", Jisoo said as Jennie flooded her with emotions and thoughts.
...

The sun started to go down as their performance was about to start.

Jennie saw Lisa looking nervous.
"We can do this, Lisa. You can do this.", she said as Lisa hugged her in response.

Jennie felt butterflies in her stomach as Lisa pulled away and gave her a beautiful smile that she always cherished.

...

After their performance they were all happy and went back to their dressing room to change back to their normal clothes.

After changing, Jisoo signaled Chaeyoung to join her so that they could leave them alone.

Jennie didn't notice them leave. She asked Lisa if she wanted to eat so they ate some ramen in their dressing room.

"Jennie...", Lisa started and she looked at her in response.

"Can I ask you something?", she continued.
"Sure." , Jennie replied.
"D-do you still like Kai?",she stuttered.
"Mmm...maybe I still like him as a friend but not in a romantic way. I...actually never loved him in the first place.", she siad hesitating to say it to Lisa.

"What? Why did you date him then?", Lisa asked.

"Well...I...I thought that I loved him but instead I loved the way he would comfort me when I'm thinking about...you.", Jennie said nervously.

Lisa was really flustered at Jennie's words.
She didn't expect that she liked her back. She wasn't prepared for this kind of situation.

"Lisa...I know its wrong but I-I like you", she said trying to contain herself from crying.

A tear fell from Lisa's sparkling eyes as she hugged Jennie.

"Did you know how much i've been yearning for those words?? I like you too. No. I love you Jennie.", she said.

Jennie wiped the tears on Lisa's cheek.
"I love you too, Lisa."