~ her pt.2 ~

Jennie's POV

I quickly led us to my room which I shared with Jisoo unnie. I hope she didn't put any cameras in there to spy on us.

I motioned Lisa to sit on the chair by the window while I sat on my bed.

"So...unnie, what did I tell you last night?", she asked and I got nervous.

"Well-are you sure you don't remember anything about it??", I asked.

"...No. Nothing.", she said.

"...Okay then.", I said and she looked at me curiously.

Okay. I've got this. Why do I have to be afraid? Its not like I would be exposing myself. I'm just simply going to ask her what she meant about it. Yeah. That's it...

"So, you told me that...you wanted to forget about...her. You said that it was the reason why you kept on drinking.", I said as she looked at me as if she was expecting more answers.

I didn't say anything and looked away.
"That's it?", she asked.

"No...you also thought that I was Jisoo unnie and I...played along.", I continued as her eyes grew wide. She must remember something already.

"Then?", she asked.

"I asked who 'her' was. And...you answered that it was...me.", I said sighing in relief because I finally said it.

Her eyes grew wider than it was before, if that was even possible, and her cheeks grew red.

She's so cute...

"What happened n-next?", she asked.

"Well...I asked why you wanted to forget about me. And...you said that you didn't exactly wanted to forget about me...you just wanted to forget your feelings for me. Is that...true?", I asked.

She looked at me with a straight and serious face as if I was a crazy, idiotic person saying stupid things.

And then she stood up from her chair and went closer to me. I was getting nervous.

And then...

A/N:
HAHAHAHA! Sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter/s. Thank you so much for 700+ reads!!! As you know, I've been updating everyday but starting next week, I will only be updating once, twice, or thrice a week because school is starting soon. Anyways, Thank you again sooooo muchh and I hope you keep on reading and supporting this book! Ilysmmm!😘😊💖