~ Smile ~

Jennie's POV

"BLACKPINK!BLACKPINK!BLACKPINK!", our fans continously cheered.

I forced a smile knowing their effort of waiting for us at the airport.

We all waved and smiled as the fans followed us to our ride. Our bodyguards quickly blocked them so that they won't get close to us. When we got inside, they quickly drove us to our hotel. It was a mostly silent ride, except for the occasional stuff our manager would tell us.

We were in our first country for our world tour, Bangkok , Thailand.

Lisa was obviously really happy to see her hometown again after BLACKPINK house but I knew her enough to see that she didn't want to seem so happy after what I have been going through so she tried to keep her giddiness subtle.

I didn't want to ruin everybody's mood, especially Lisa's,  so I tried my best to be distracted from everything. I tried my best to keep a genuine smile because I knew that when I give a fake one, they would easily be able to tell.

"So...guys, what do you want to do??", I asked them while walking to our rooms.

It was already night and we didn't have much stuff to think of doing so we decided to go to the convenience store to get some food. It was already dark out so we didn't have to worry about fans seeing us but we brought our manager, just in case.

Some cameras accompanied us for a YouTube video series called BLACKPINK diaries.

We just walked to the store because it was just nearby.

A big smile started to appear on Lisa's face as soon as we got in.

She looks really happy...

Lisa's POV

As I saw all the food, I started to smile.  Awww, I miss all these... I miss my childhood too.

I looked over at my back and saw Jennie looking at me and smiling as well.

Its been so long since I saw her smile like that. A real smile. I really hope she goes back to the way she was before.

I miss her like that...