Two

Jimin's POV

I opened the email my boss send me. I realized I don't even know his full name, just Mr. Jeon. I decided to wait a little longer and maybe ask it during lunch or something. When I saw the mail he sends me I looked shocked. How am I supposed to do all of this in one freaking day?! Are all the past personal assistants overworked or something, I maybe begin to understand a little bit why they all quit.

"Go get me some coffee." Yeah, I'd love to give you some coffee sexy boss, the only problem is I have no idea where the heck I should get that coffee for you and how you want your coffee.

"I'd love to get you a coffee boss, but where do I get the coffee and how do you want your coffee?"

"Right, I forgot to show you around, come with me and I'll show the places you need to know if you're gonna work for me." I nodded and I stood up, waiting for him to do the same so he could show me around. But I stood for a few minutes and he still didn't move a bit, but just keeps on working. This is awkward...

"Did you lost your tongue?" What kind of question is that?!

"Test, test, test. Nope, I still have it, why do you ask?" I know he maybe won't accept my reply but I really don't care at this very moment. 

"I meant you could just ask if I was going to show you around since you're waiting. You have to learn a lot."

"Yeah, but it's very difficult with a boss like you," I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing" I replied with an innocent smile.

"Whatever "he sighs, "Anyway, follow me." I nodded and finally, he stood up and walked out of his office, me following him like a doggy. 

We stepped into the elevator and he pressed button 10. How many floors are there even in this building? We arrived and he stepped out, not saying a word. Not even why on earth we are here. 

"Here's the printer," he said. "You'll have to use this a lot." I just nodded, hating how he was talking to me. Like I am a thing, a slave, not human. Where did my boss go from an hour ago? We walked further and I saw how everyone was looking at me and began to whisper as soon as I passed them. How much I wish I knew what they're saying. 

We were at the end of the department and there was another elevator, we entered and my boss pressed 8. I wondered whatever there was. We stepped out and I immediately stopped. This whole department is a canteen?! I saw plenty of tables with chairs or couches. At the end was a bar or whatever it is, and a coffee tap. Mr. Jeon walked towards the coffee and pressed a button, cappuccino.

"Remember this, there are three types of cappuccino's here, make sure to press the middle one. The other ones are gross." I nodded, good to know. If I would take another one he probably won't hesitate to kill me. 

"This is all you need to know, for now, if you work here a little longer you'll know everything and I don't need to show you that. Let's go back to my office, we lost a lot of time." I just nodded and started to regret working for him. Yes, I'll get paid very well but his way of talking to me isn't what you call nice.

We headed back to the elevator and he pressed 11. From the side I scanned him and I again wondered how someone can be this beautiful but also so rude. I mean we're just away from work for like 10 minutes and he said we lost a lot of time?

"Park Jimin, you're staring again." of course he caught me staring again because my life can't go like I want it. "You're not saying anything back?" so he is surprised by that, huh? Just wait Mr. Handsome, you will hate me because of my sarcasm and sassy comments.