Fifteen (M)

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what has gotten into Jimin but he's looking at me all the time with that hungry gaze of his and when I look at him he suddenly looks away. Like he's some teenager who has a crush. Suddenly he stood up and walked over to my desk.

''How can I help you, Mr. Park?'' I asked him, not looking up from the papers.

''Can we please go home Jungkook?'' He asked me and I still didn't lookup.

''And why should we?'' I asked him and he grabbed my pen and throw it somewhere in the room, clearly not amused by my attitude. 

''Because I wanna close to you, and not when there are camera's here following everything we do.'' 

My phone rings and I answer it, not answering Jimin, I turned around so my back was facing Jimin and looked out of the window when suddenly Jimin came in my view and sat on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed my neck a bit to the right and began sucking on the left side of my neck. 

''Y-yes Mr. Kim I-I am still here. I t-think I-ahhh can m-meet you tomorrow-ahh.'' I tried to talk normally on the phone but that's hard when Jimin is sucking on my sensitive spot, creating hickeys on it.

''Y-yeah I'm p-perfectly f-fine, I-ahh will g-give you my a-assistant he k-knows my s-schedule.'' I said and give my phone to Jimin who is looking at me with a shocked look. 

I slipped my hand under his shirt and traced my fingers over his abs and pinched his nipples while I created hickeys on his neck. Then I slipped my hands in boxers and began jerking him off slowly.

''Y-yes Mr. Jeon is f-free... t-tomorrow-ahh w-what t-time d-do you w-w-want to meet h-him?'' Jimin spoke while he tried to hide his moans.

I kept on jerking him and he buried his head into the crook of my neck biting my neck to hide his moans.

''S-stop K-kookie.'' He then whispered into my ear.

''Hang up then,'' I whispered back.

''Y-yeah t-tomorrow a-ahhhht 1:00 PM t-then?'' He said and after he laid the phone on my desk and I began pumping him faster.

''Don't moan too loud, baby. Your moans are only for me. Moan too hard and you'll get punished.'' He nodded and bit my skin again to hide his moans.

Suddenly he let go of my skin and moaned out loud, right after that I felt his cum covering my hand. I pulled my hand out of his boxers and licked it all while I looked him straight in the eyes. 

''You know what this means? You were a very bad boy.'' I whispered the last part seductively in his ear and he bit his lips, nodding slowly.

I lifted him and carried him in bridal style to my car, I saw everyone looking at us but I couldn't care less. I placed him in his seat and sat down too. I drove towards my house with a speed that is way too hard. But my Jungkook junior is getting a little too excited. We arrived at my house and I stepped out, he did the same. I walked over to him and smashed my lips on his, I grabbed my keys and opened the door, pushing us inside. I pushed him on the couch and hovered above him.

''I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into baby boy,'' I said and sucked on his neck which caused him to moan. 

I took off his shirt and sucked on his nipple, when I thought it was enough I pulled down his pants along with his boxers. I stroked his length softly before I stood up and walked to my bedroom, I opened my closet and grabbed a dark red box. When I came back I saw Jimin stroking himself, I placed the box on the table quietly and grabbed the handcuffs. I walked over to Jimin and quickly grabbed his hands and handcuffed him.

''You really should learn how to behave baby boy, did I gave you permission to touch yourself?'' I asked him while I hovered above him and placed his hands above his head and hold them. 

''N-no you d-didn't.'' He said with a shaky voice, which made me chuckle, so submissive. 

I stood up and walked to the box again and grabbed a cockring, I walked over to Jimin and placed the cockring over his length. Then I began stripping myself, while I felt Jimin's hungry gaze on me. When I was naked too I grabbed the lube and did in on my fingers. I hovered above Jimin and began stretching him open.

''Ahhh yes Jungkook like-ahhh that.'' Jimin moaned beautifully above me. Suddenly he wanted to jerk away but I hold him in his place with my free hand on his hip.

''Guess I found it,'' I smirked and kept on hitting his prostate, thank god for the long fingers I've got. 

''J-Jungkook, I-I am c-coming!'' Jimin moaned and I immediately stopped. He whined because of the emptiness but it soon stopped when it was replaced with my dick. 

''Oh god Jimin, you feel so good around my cock, I can stillfeel my cum of yesterday,'' I said while I trusted into him.

''J-jungKOOK AHH YES T-THERE PLEASE!'' I love the way how he feels around me I could do this all day and night.

''I love your moans Jimin ahhh I could listen to them all day they're so beautiful, and only for me to hear. Only me, got it? You're mine.''

''O-only f-for you, I-I am y-yours.'' He moaned, God I love this man.

''J-Jungkook p-please l-let me cum!'' He asked me but I just smirked.

''And why should I? You didn't behave so you need to be punished.'' I said and felt a sensation building up in my stomach as a sign I'm close to.

''P-please Jungkook I-I'll never bad behave a-again j-just let m-me c-cum please!'' Jimin begged me, and I chuckled.

''You better behave in the future or otherwise, I won't let you cum baby boy.'' I said and removed the cockring. I began thrusting again and it didn't take long before he cummed and a second after I came deep inside, my cum joining the one of yesterday. 

I pulled out slowly and laid beside Jimin, I pulled into my embrace and placed a kiss on his crown.

''I love you, doll.'' I said and he immediately hit my chest.

''You may be my boyfriend but that doesn't give you the right to call me doll Mr. Jeon.'' He said, clearly not amused.

''But yeah, I love you too, boss.'' He said and snuggled into my chest and soon after that, he fell asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes too and drifted off to sleep.

------------------

Hehe it's me again hii! Some smut for y'all ;)